UK Govt. admits 94% of Covid deaths are the vaccinated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    ok, first that is a long article and I am not wasting my time reading it and I don’t really care…
    But what I would like to know is what percent of the UK people are vaccinated? If a large percent, then of course most deaths are vaccinated since most people are vaccinated. We take articles to mean whatever we want them to mean without digging into details. (or maybe you guys did the digging, I don’t know. My scotch is good though!

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    ok, first that is a long article and I am not wasting my time reading it and I don’t really care…
    But what I would like to know is what percent of the UK people are vaccinated? If a large percent, then of course most deaths are vaccinated since most people are vaccinated. We take articles to mean whatever we want them to mean without digging into details. (or maybe you guys did the digging, I don’t know. My scotch is good though!

Well, MSM outlets are definitely not the sources to rely on.
    Researching claims is always best, either way.

And what We're getting at with the covid/vaccine details is this:
    The current regime and the sheep that bow to it have pushed the vax and mask mandates so bad that millions of lives have been strained or destroyed, all "in the name of keeping people from getting sick or as sick".

They censor the health problems and deaths caused by the vaccine.

They censor the real data like in the OP of this thread, to keep the real truths about the vaccine from the masses.

I'll be back. My service is dying out...

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Your post is kind of ironic don’t you think? You say you don’t care to read about it then ask questions about the topic. Then you proceeded to say “we” take articles to mean whatever we want and then presume to draw a conclusion without reading that you would like to be true.

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    No, I really don’t think it is ironic. Thanks.
    and I still don’t care.
    I mean really, people are pro or anti vac and dont bother getting facts. I am curious what the facts are but too lazy to research. I speculate that the UK folks mostly got vaccinated, especially the old and vulnerable, so yeah, most that die were vaccinated. I would love to see those details, but again I am not doing to research. I got reloading and shooting tbe do! Let’s go shoot something!

Last edited:

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    WOW! The fact that I have to call BS on this is ridiculous! The site you list as source material is NOT impartial, NOT reliable, NOT credible and is wholly biased. Try researching instead of cherry picking sited that tell you what you want to hear.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Personally, I don't really bother with any of these stats because they are always flawed. This was particularly evident when they showed us that they counted car crash victims, gun shot victims, ect as covid deaths.
    There is no way to tell the truth by stats when it comes to covid. It's ALL ********.
    Use critical thinking and that should be sufficient, as long as your aren't stupid.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals.

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals.

I read a report like this this last year. The vaccine basically destroys the body's natural immune system and makes you dependent on more vaccines.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    "Each individual within society must be held accountable for stepping into the well-laid-out trap"

As I've said previously, "as the circle goes, the weak create hard times"
    The sheep gave them their "power" through this last 2+ years.

"The war on the unvaccinated was lost!"

!!!...UNvaccinated...!!!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    "Each individual within society must be held accountable for stepping into the well-laid-out trap"

As I've said previously, "as the circle goes, the weak create hard times"
    The sheep gave them their "power" through this last 2+ years.

"The war on the unvaccinated was lost!"

!!!...UNvaccinated...!!!
    To their credit, the mind games were strong and they fooled a lot of otherwise intelligent individuals. I know people that I would never have thought would succumbed to the games of the state but, they full well did. Even if they thought that the state was involved in it, they still believed in the jab because they believed the hype of the seriousness of the virus itself. And Trump, let's not forget that Trump not only jump started the jab with Warp Speed, in which he gave billions of our tax dollars to big pharma to poison us, but he also endorsed it afterwards and called people crazy for booing him about it during an interview. A lot of people respect Trump for being honest, and having their best interests vs the state; he lied to them and misled them into paying for their own poison jabs.

Rule #1 :

Never believe the state and never, ever believe that the state cares about you, your family, or your dog. Be skeptical of everything presented to you by the state.

Last edited:

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I am AND WILL REMAIN UNvaccinated and have never gotten "covid".

I do live a certain way and started living "this way" in 2014. Many call me a "germophobe" (inaccurate). Due to how I live I just don't get sick anymore.

I will not let anyone tell me what to do regarding microorganisms, especially these wannabe-tyrants nowadays.

So many wearing DUST MASKS while touching everything with their hands without sanitizing/disinfecting their hands (wash when possible) is extremely laughable.
    That one detail is lived by people who believe We're dealing with a "really bad virus", and who wear dust masks thinking they're really doing something. LMAOOO!!!

I could get long-winded with the details on how I operate day to day avoiding picking up AND TRANSMITTING microorganisms but I won't do that right now.

Top Bottom