UPDATE---> Vid added! So I got to handle a Glock 18C today at work!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    i might go to barneys this weekend how long is the rifle range. ive been there plenty of times but i never payed attention because i never had a rifle before.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    "Currently we have an MP5, a UMP40, an UZI, and a Beretta PM12 available for full auto rental. The rental is $25 if im not mistaken and you can either buy ammo there or bring your own as long as its brass "

I never noticed a sign about that, and never bothered asking about FA rentals. I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass now. Since Sherburne is down-n-out for a while, I've been meaning to get into the habit of going to Barneys occasionally to make sure I get some maintenance/practice with my carry pistols. (M&P9 and M&P9c) but now I might even stop by to rent some funsies. $25 ain't bad at all, especially for letting me bring my own (brass) ammo!

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    That rule must have changed within the last year, last time I was at Barney's which has been AT LEAST 1 year I wanted to shoot the MP5 and they requested for me to buy the ammo there eventhough I had plenty of brass in my bag, I would have probably still done it if the price of ammo wouldnt have been 30% above market at the time.

Like I said havent been there in a while, hope they have fixed the lightning issues and ventilation issues they had back in the day.

Glad we have a forum member working there though

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Last time I was there (February) the lighting was still about the quality of a backwater town bowling alley. There were a decent number of people and the ventilation didn't seem to be as bad as I remember a year or so before that. I was in and out semi-quickly though.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    That's so cool. I don't own any semi-auto pistols, just a revolver but have been looking at the Glocks. If any of you have a Glock you might want to convert to full auto or select fire the guy who own's SurvivalOps just put these kits up last night. http://gun-deals.com/displaydeal.php?dealid=9435 and http://gun-deals.com/displaydeal.php?dealid=9434 I don't know much about these or how the work but he told me he's sold more than 100 of these.

You have to be a class 3 dealer, or they will send you to federal pound u in the ass prison.

Top Bottom