UPDATE---> Vid added! So I got to handle a Glock 18C today at work!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    YAH specially considering the turn around and sell the brass by weight back to the ammo manufactures, they get credit towards the purchase of new ammo.

Not anything I hold against them, honestly. They're not in business to do you favors, they need to make a buck. Supply/Demand... ain't no G18s just floating around transferably, and this thread is proof of demand =P

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Did you see what the kits actually are? I would think you might want to see what they are before saying anything.

Yes did you? Unless you own a time machine there is no way to legally make a machine gun unless you are some sort of dealer or manufacturer. Then you can get one as a "dealer sample". I dont know everything though, please correct me where im wrong as i would very much love a full auto glock.

Gossettc68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    You have to be a class 3 dealer, or they will send you to federal pound u in the ass prison.

You don't need to be a dealer to purchase these kits. They can be sold to anyone. In fact, because they are 80% complete we are not required to report any kit sold. And we don't. It's up to the end user to be compliant. Which means don't finish and install it without the proper paperwork.

Now if the kits were 100% done, that would be a different story.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    You don't need to be a dealer to purchase these kits. They can be sold to anyone. In fact, because they are 80% complete we are not required to report any kit sold. And we don't. It's up to the end user to be compliant. Which means don't finish and install it without the proper paperwork.

Now if the kits were 100% done, that would be a different story.

Ok i retract my statement.. Anyone who is not a dealer and wants a paperweight buy this guys product. Your product is good for two things, misleading people into building something they cannot and for dealers to build samples. Again please correct me where im wrong, i'm eager to learn how to legally posses a full auto glock using your product without getting an ffl.

Gossettc68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Ok i retract my statement.. Anyone who is not a dealer and wants a paperweight buy this guys product. Your product is good for two things, misleading people into building something they cannot and for dealers to build samples. Again please correct me where im wrong, i'm eager to learn how to legally posses a full auto glock using your product without getting an ffl.

1: Your a police officer, and you get a department letterhead from your commanding officer who issues it to you as a department product.
    2: You get your class 3 FFL and you have it manufactured for you and have it transfered into your name.
    3: You get a class 2 manufacturing license and manufacture the post sample yourself.

Our product is not misleading whatsoever. There are plenty of people with Class 2's and 3's that purchase our product because it's a good product. There are also individuals who purchase these in case the laws change or the zombie apocalypse pops up. And there are plenty of people who purchase these that plan on getting their class 2/3 in the near future. Nowhere on our website does it mislead people that they can own a fully auto glock without going down the proper lines. No one said otherwise and your drawing your conclusions based on nothing. Weldonhunter was just pointing out that they are there, they are cool and at 80% complete they are legal to own.

But to directly answer your question, if you want a full auto glock without a FFL just become a law enforcement official.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Gotcha. My mistake. Usually random appearances by vendors is a case of Google Alerts based on a hit by their site name, product, w/e they add to the Alert. Fair enough :)

Gossettc68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Gotcha. My mistake. Usually random appearances by vendors is a case of Google Alerts based on a hit by their site name, product, w/e they add to the Alert. Fair enough :)

Oh don't get me wrong, I do use google alerts. But only for Tannerite so I can do damage control and to find out what's happening in the media. But ya, I am not "That" vendor that forum hops to peddle his wares. I was just asked to provide some input on the matter at hand.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    1: Your a police officer, and you get a department letterhead from your commanding officer who issues it to you as a department product.
    2: You get your class 3 FFL and you have it manufactured for you and have it transfered into your name.
    3: You get a class 2 manufacturing license and manufacture the post sample yourself.

Our product is not misleading whatsoever. There are plenty of people with Class 2's and 3's that purchase our product because it's a good product. There are also individuals who purchase these in case the laws change or the zombie apocalypse pops up. And there are plenty of people who purchase these that plan on getting their class 2/3 in the near future. Nowhere on our website does it mislead people that they can own a fully auto glock without going down the proper lines. No one said otherwise and your drawing your conclusions based on nothing. Weldonhunter was just pointing out that they are there, they are cool and at 80% complete they are legal to own.

But to directly answer your question, if you want a full auto glock without a FFL just become a law enforcement official.

Reading Weldonhunter's post made it seem he was not to clear on owning a full auto glock.

That's so cool. I don't own any semi-auto pistols, just a revolver but have been looking at the Glocks. If any of you have a Glock you might want to convert to full auto or select fire the guy who own's SurvivalOps just put these kits up last night. http://gun-deals.com/displaydeal.php?dealid=9435 and http://gun-deals.com/displaydeal.php?dealid=9434 I don't know much about these or how the work but he told me he's sold more than 100 of these.

I was just making sure WeldonHunter didn't purchase this kit thinking any Joe Schmoe could use it to build himself a full auto glock. As I'm sure WeldonHunter does not want to break the law.

Also, I don't know if you know but the first sentance in your ad is...

These kits are 80% complete so they can be sold to anyone.

Sure they can be sold to everyone, but only a small percentage of people will have a use for them. That I consider misleading.

Gossettc68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    I would not allow Joe Schmoe to think he could just whip one up. And of course your just looking out for your members, which I think is awesome btw. I've assisted dozens of people in acquiring their FFL's based on these kits themselves. It is a less expensive alternative.

You are right, any Joe cannot just whip them up. You would be suprised though at the amount of people that just buy them to have them. Or use the kits as incentive to get licensed.

Really good debate Protoge =)

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I would not allow Joe Schmoe to think he could just whip one up. And of course your just looking out for your members, which I think is awesome btw. I've assisted dozens of people in acquiring their FFL's based on these kits themselves. It is a less expensive alternative.

You are right, any Joe cannot just whip them up. You would be suprised though at the amount of people that just buy them to have them. Or use the kits as incentive to get licensed.

Really good debate Protoge =)

Thank you for being an honest business man, I would hate to see someone get into something they were not informed about with the consequences being so high.

I'll give it to you though, it does sound like a great thing to have around for when the world ends or we get our freedoms fully restored. (one in the same maybe? :()

Anyway, I did not mean to be confrontational, thanks for being a good sport and helping me clear that up. Stick around we have alot of fun here.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    But ya, I am not "That" vendor that forum hops to peddle his wares. I was just asked to provide some input on the matter at hand.

I wouldn't have allowed that anyway, but I went and read the ad and I don't see it as deceptive. It pretty plainly states there is more involved it owning one of those than just buying the kit and building it. I guess you could do it, just don't ever take it out into the light of day w/o the proper license. My thoughts are though the even after TEOTWAWKI it's still impractical and would eat up way too much ammo too fast.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    "Reading Weldonhunter's post made it seem he was not to clear on owning a full auto glock."
    Thanks for looking out for me. It didn't seem that way in your second post when I asked if you had looked at the kits and you shoot back "Yes did you?" I thought that was obvious I mean I posted the links to it. The reason I asked is because it says these are 80% kits and explains "The kit comes with full dimensions and instructions of how to finish the kit and install it. ALL NFA RULES APPLY! Your kit will also come with the paperwork to LEGALLY finish your kit!" I was clear on this myself.

The main reason I posted these links is because I saw many people in here wishing they had a Glock like the OP described and saw a way to help people achive that if not in a roundabout way. It wouldn't be an 18c but would be darn close.

I live in Louisiana and joined this forum to help the people of the state I live in. I know alot of guys who are owners of ammo/firearm businesses. I thought I might be able to share some insight, things that are available and point people to things they're looking for. The reason I asked the owner of this business to come in and explain these items is he knows the legalites of it better than I do.

If I seem defensive it's because since I joined I've made a few posts about some really good ammo deals and got no response. I posted in the introduction thread and have had zero replies. Others have posted since me and were welcomed. I thought I had maybe done something wrong. My main goal is to help people find good deals on ammo/firearms and related things and shoot as inexpensivly as possible. I have a passion for it.

Mike

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    "Reading Weldonhunter's post made it seem he was not to clear on owning a full auto glock."
    Thanks for looking out for me. It didn't seem that way in your second post when I asked if you had looked at the kits and you shoot back "Yes did you?" I thought that was obvious I mean I posted the links to it. The reason I asked is because it says these are 80% kits and explains "The kit comes with full dimensions and instructions of how to finish the kit and install it. ALL NFA RULES APPLY! Your kit will also come with the paperwork to LEGALLY finish your kit!" I was clear on this myself.

The main reason I posted these links is because I saw many people in here wishing they had a Glock like the OP described and saw a way to help people achive that if not in a roundabout way. It wouldn't be an 18c but would be darn close.

I live in Louisiana and joined this forum to help the people of the state I live in. I know alot of guys who are owners of ammo/firearm businesses. I thought I might be able to share some insight, things that are available and point people to things they're looking for. The reason I asked the owner of this business to come in and explain these items is he knows the legalites of it better than I do.

If I seem defensive it's because since I joined I've made a few posts about some really good ammo deals and got no response. I posted in the introduction thread and have had zero replies. Others have posted since me and were welcomed. I thought I had maybe done something wrong. My main goal is to help people find good deals on ammo/firearms and related things and shoot as inexpensivly as possible. I have a passion for it.

Mike

Thanks for helping out sorry I came off the wrong way.

Top Bottom