Urban Warfare Training by SOCOM in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    Its been a few years since I last interacted with them; lots of changes, I'm sure. But not too much change, I'll wager, in the mission profiles...

One of our guys is a former Seal, and keeps up with his buddies still in. He mentioned "Seal Team 10' the other day.

I was, like, WTF? There were only six last time I knew....:confused:
    lol,like seal team 6 and 8 are the most famous I think.
    those 2 are supposed to be the ones that do the extreme stuff and all the others are just regular special forces.
    theres like at least 10 seal teams altogether
    someone correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    LongRange,

as you were quick to find out there are plenty of "know it alls" on here, just like in everyday life.....

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Nola,
    Thanks man, well im just gonna sit and watch from now on and learn all my info from the newspapers,lol. Its easier than thinking i know anything.

I appologise for my rediculous opinions and statements previously...

:bowdown: We're Not Worthy, We're Not Worthy :bowdown:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I have a window right along the river at Ochsner, 10 stories up, this afternoon an F-22 flew by at eye level. I couldn't get the camera phone out fast enough. but it was an interesting sight.

this is my general view at work....so picture this with a jet going by over the river

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Oct 2002 war was authorized. Immediately Special Forces were sent to aid UNSCOM forces in Fallujah and Habbaniyah for possible WMD's. sorry i didnt clarify with a history lesson also, my bad. geesh first my spelling, then my lack of detail then my obvious lack of information because im an armchair warrior, man i totally suck. Since i was corrected i figure we might as well all get it right.. its "Al-Fallujah"(the chemical plant) and "Fallujah" (the town), since we are being so picky. and the plant was hit first in 1991, then again in 1998, making it inoperable in 1998 so said the UN... seems someone made a slight miscalculation.

Dont quote me on any this, i probably got it from the newspaper.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I have a window right along the river at Ochsner, 10 stories up, this afternoon an F-22 flew by at eye level. I couldn't get the camera phone out fast enough. but it was an interesting sight.

this is my general view at work....so picture this with a jet going by over the river

Am I the only one that thinks that looks like a canvas bag over the head????

Are you holding hostages in your office?????

Top Bottom