Us lost track of $1 BILLION of military equipment given to Ukraine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    U.S. cannot track more than $1 billion in weapons and military equipment provided to Ukraine

Reminds me of all them full auto m16’s we lost in Mexico/Texas or the millions of $ of stuff we left in the Middle East when we pulled out… but these are the people who wanna control your tax money and tax you more lol

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    It does not sunrise me. I don't see how then can continue to spend this amount of money and and the US dollar not collapse.
    It won't collapse, it erodes the dollar's value big time, our spending power. Like the inflation the Biden admin stated was 8.7% in 2022, more like 15 or 20% in real life. Biden gave SNAPS recipients a 12% annual increase Oct 2022, while social security increase was 8.7% in Jan 2023. Slow erosion of our spending power, well under way. Everything costs more today versus Jan 2021. And the Dems answer is to subsidize the "less fortunate". Health care, SNAPS, section 8 housing, free phones and internet. I read just recently some people pay $15 a month for their health care insurance (fed gov subsidized), where I pay $320 a month. Oh and those 30,000 "less fortunates" flooding across our southern border per month right now, who you think is picking up the bill for their temp housing, daily food, and clothing? Future Dem voters too.

US debt clock live US debt = 34 trillion $ and growing.

Many American families are feeling the pinch right now. And its going to get worse, much worse going forward.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

H_B

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 22, 2021
    Baton Rouge
    U.S. cannot track more than $1 billion in weapons and military equipment provided to Ukraine

Reminds me of all them full auto m16’s we lost in Mexico/Texas or the millions of $ of stuff we left in the Middle East when we pulled out… but these are the people who wanna control your tax money and tax you more lol

The estimated cost of equipment left in Afghanistan is somewhere between 7 billion and 90 billion. Those weapons are now showing up in other places and will probably be used against US troops in the coming conflicts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom