Vandals and meth heads **** me off

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mac204

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    CenLa
    Welp, put out yet another flag and fish last night. Also set up an ir deer camera. Woke up to my flag and 2/3 of the pole gone. Deercam caught the bugger taking it at 0225hrs. Get a call from apd today that they caught him. I told him that i had pics from that morning and he came over. The guy was caught with my flag and pole and accelerant. Everything has been turned over to the FBI because he has been targeting American flags, burning the with accelerant. He's also of middle eastern descent. He also hit a retired Marine's flag. Glad it's over, but not letting down my guard!

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Pics of him in act??:D
    Everything has been turned over to the FBI because he has been targeting American flags, burning the with accelerant. He's also of middle eastern descent. He also hit a retired Marine's flag. Glad it's over, but not letting down my guard!
    Keep us updated with this.

:)

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Welp, put out yet another flag and fish last night. Also set up an ir deer camera. Woke up to my flag and 2/3 of the pole gone. Deercam caught the bugger taking it at 0225hrs. Get a call from apd today that they caught him. I told him that i had pics from that morning and he came over. The guy was caught with my flag and pole and accelerant. Everything has been turned over to the FBI because he has been targeting American flags, burning the with accelerant. He's also of middle eastern descent. He also hit a retired Marine's flag. Glad it's over, but not letting down my guard!

Another misunderstood minority :rolleyes:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    They tell you his age? His address? You could always up the stakes with a flag with a picture of mohammed.

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    You could always up the stakes with a flag with a picture of mohammed.

Colbert+Epic+Win.jpg

Mac204

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    CenLa
    Lol, ironically enough the only pic was from behind. It was enough to ID him because of where he was picked up and what he was wearing/what he had/general height...i dont think its hit the news yet. I will surely post a link if it hits the news. (if, because if you knew cenla, youd know they hardly cover local news...)

Mac204

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    CenLa
    Well, I would feel better about this, except that the guy on the deer cam and the guy in the paper are not the same person...

Mac204

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    CenLa
    Interesting. Do tell.

The person I caught on the deer cam had a full head of hair. Maybe a tad on the shaggy side. This guy had a buzz cut with matching facial hair. Deer cam is out, and will go out every night until security camera installation.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom