Vibram FiveFingers KSO ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I love my kso's. They hurt when you run because you are finally running naturally. You aren't supposed to land on your heels, you're supposed to run toe to toe, ever seen a pair of track shoes?

Walk around your house in them for a few days, you'll notice they help your feet open up, and they get easier to put on after a few days. It's like walking on carpet everywhere, hell I wear mine to lowes, the zoo, wherever. They aren't good for coarse gravel though.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have the urban camo ones and love them, i do a 4-5 mile walk 4 times a week in them. Masseys in Baton Rouge has a huge selection and you really need to try them on first.

Thanks for this info! I knew Backpacker would have them, but I don't like people "helping" when I am trying on shoes. It is annoying. I decided randomly that I wanted to try a pair of these for just general shoes to wear around, and I had to come reference this thread to see where in Baton Rouge had the best selection! I have only had mine for a few days, but other than feeling a little strain in the ball of my foot getting used to the extra muscle movement, these things are COMFORTABLE. My girlfriend loves the look of them, but is jealous because she hasn't found a pair that fit her feet right. I get a lot of people asking me about them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom