We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps

I've felt for a while that the stock market is really risky. Over the last couple of years, since they began the "great reset" plot, it's become even worse. IMO, the only way they'll be able to take over the US is for them to topple our financial system by crashing the market and destroying totally the dollar. Maybe this will never happen, but a market crash will happen eventually. For over a year I've been a member of Wolfpack. This monthly subscription service that sends you gold/silver each month. The way I see it is that gold and silver will always have value and historically the price continues to rise. If I'd bought gold when I started working in the 80's, I'd have enough to retire well. It's pretty cool to get a package each month that grows the pile of metal in my underground vault :bigok: Anyone interested in checking out Wolfpack, here's the link- https://www.wolfpack.gold/ . Tony Arterburn is a patriot and a veteran and a damn cool guy,

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    From the linked article:
    "Biden will call on the ATF to develop a new rule requiring anyone who makes any profit by selling firearms to possess an FFL. Guns tend to increase in value over time. A gun purchased in 1980 will likely sell for more money today than its original value."

I can think of 2 easy workarounds for this obviously illegal rule.
    1. Don't sell it for more than you paid for it so there's no profit. Half the ads on this site would have to come down but it is what it is.
    2. Throw the gun in free with the purchase of a $500 (or whatever price) magazine. A free gun means no profit.
    The only thing I dislike about this is the fact that we should not have to "work around" an inherent right. Once we start doing that, we are giving credence to unconstitutional rule.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Just a reminder that this opioid epidemic did not happen upon us by chance. This is a huge problem that has affected nearly every person in this country in one way or another, and it is by design.
    e358a67730274772df9400303f7b249a.jpg

df89c21a8d99c7b1126074b4c82034c0.jpg

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Hey y'all.

BRICS just took in Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Argentina and Egypt...Mexico wants in, too. BRICS created a gold-backed currency to replace the US fiat Dollar in Global trade.

China and India agreed to end hostilities and become allies.

The Western power structure around the globe is going to be...replaced....

Just a heads up.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    So many people were absolutely adamant on following these recommendations and mandates, while taking a moral high ground against those of us who didn't. I have yet to see even one public apology from these people. They all just act like it never happened.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I had to share those after they were shared with me by a like-minded individual. Been talking more about covid lately since "the covid numbers are coming back up", waiting to see if the mandates, shutdowns and/or other restrictions are pushed again. Just curious to see what happens, if anything.

With the mountains of real information pouring out now, I'm even more curious to see if anything is pushed again and who goes along with it, strictly for my own entertainment purposes. I'll be heckling the sheep, and might literally dress as a sheep herder, Shepherd (Shepherd's crook and all), for trips to town.

images.jpeg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    It's crazy to me that most people don't even know who this woman is.
    There was a lot of validation to plzzagate, in my humble opinion. A whole lot of oddities and "coincidences", but I also think this was used to make people look and sound crazy for pointing out such outrageous things. Yet, we still have no Epstein list and not one person in that little book has seen a court room, much less a cell.

Anyway, now we have this.....
    00787b8a05e6ab941819fef27148e528.jpg
    e3b261acedb8485f62e9bb5936a43630.jpg
    b372c9dd6a05a6d04a6c6434598e8a8c.jpg
    43270ca0d7babbbd17e5f5d4c56a3f75.jpg

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    So many people were absolutely adamant on following these recommendations and mandates, while taking a moral high ground against those of us who didn't. I have yet to see even one public apology from these people. They all just act like it never happened.
    What happened to "My body my choice"? The mantra of the leftist abortion activists? Doesn't that apply to us? They've thrown out the doctor-patient confidentiality as well as inserted themselves in between doctors and patients treatment. It's madness really. And medical people are just going along with this illogical idiocy! Somehow cloth is going to stop a virus that's so small you need an electron microscope to see?!?! Now, since they changed the definition, vaccines don't prevent you from getting the disease, they just "make it better" somehow? I could go on and on but I'm bowing out of all that stupidity. Luckily they never seemed to bother with any "enforcement" of their arbitrary "rules" here, thank God!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    What happened to "My body my choice"? The mantra of the leftist abortion activists? Doesn't that apply to us? They've thrown out the doctor-patient confidentiality as well as inserted themselves in between doctors and patients treatment. It's madness really. And medical people are just going along with this illogical idiocy! Somehow cloth is going to stop a virus that's so small you need an electron microscope to see?!?! Now, since they changed the definition, vaccines don't prevent you from getting the disease, they just "make it better" somehow? I could go on and on but I'm bowing out of all that stupidity. Luckily they never seemed to bother with any "enforcement" of their arbitrary "rules" here, thank God!
    Living through this was / is like living in a Twilight Zone episode. People just lost all ability to form rational thoughts and it absolutely blew my mind to the point of frustration. It is even more insane to me that I still see people wearing face diapers. It's like a cult, really. People wearing face shields, businesses put up useless plexiglass barriers and stickers on the floor to keep people distanced, many people died alone in hospitals because their families weren't allowed inside, a lot of those that died alone were also cremated against their will, and on and on.
    I can't imagine being forced to let family die alone and then be forced to go against their most sacred right of what happens with their deceased body. I would likely have ended up in prison. And that part was all about $, absolutely disgusting. People will rot in hell for that. Doctors, police, all of them, may they burn for eternity for what they did to those people.

Top Bottom