We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My friend, the drug trade thrives on poverty stricken individuals, those that have not much to lose. If there were safer, higher paying jobs locally, they would not be so easily recruited.

The general narrative is that most of these migrants are coming here to fill the jobs that "Americans don't want", which are mostly low paying, high labor jobs. Now, I know this isn't particularly true, because I've worked in construction my whole adult life, I have experienced the influx of Hispanic workers over the past 15-20 years. You don't move out of country, leaving your family behind in most cases, if you are doing good already.
    This whole topic is a huge rabbit hole, and we could go on for days about the who and the why.

That said, there's always a narrative, and then there's reality. With something like this, that has been at play for so long, it can sometimes be hard to see the bigger picture. These moves don't happen over night, and there are a lot of moving pieces.

I wonder why the cartels like her so much vs the other dozens that they killed off? I wonder if that has anything to do with big money, big promises, maybe some past history with the money men?

The drug trade thrives on the United States. There's money to be made because the war on drugs drives the prices up.

Lowering poverty levels does not eliminate poverty. Instead it simply lowers poverty levels.

Maybe they do like her because of secret agreements. Unless those agreements depend on her being jewish, then her being jewish is just a coincidence. Just because 2 things exist does not mean one of them caused the other one.

We can agree to disagree. I doubt I'll change your mind. And none of the unsubstantiated rhetoric you've attached to your posts sure haven't made a dent in my thinking.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Candace Owens has peeked behind the curtain, and what is seen, cannot be unseen.

She can't stop, and I can't blame her. Once you see how history has been manipulated and twisted to fit the narrative that benefits a certain group of people, it can be a bit overwhelming; a bit infuriating.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    US Intel agencies run social media. This may already be known, or at least speculated by many, but here are some interesting tie-ins.

DARPA LifeLog was *supposedly* ended in January 2004, due to it being too invasive to privacy. The very next month, Facebook was founded.

9dc31e41909135be39bbd6882065a756.jpg

49e582296243e5cca00da3faa29fdfdd.jpg

Also, let's not forget how, just recently, Elon Musk handed over access to all user data, including biometric data, to Israeli intelligence.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom