Went to Winn Dixie with wife and WOW!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I don't know. I'm bouncing between pretentious prick and "he can afford the ticket". The car *is* expensive and face it, at some point he is entitled to drive it. But......

I think a vehicle like this is cruising material. Make sure it's fueled up, hit the interstate and cruise. Maybe a weekend get-away to a secluded little bungalow or such. It's definitely not a grocery store or WalMart parking lot vehicle.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Forget the ticket, I would have him towed... People who can afford this kind of car value their time much more than the average person.. I don't think they want to deal with a ticket or getting the car from impound
    scratch it and there will be hell to pay. People with money have friends.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I don't know. I'm bouncing between pretentious prick and "he can afford the ticket". The car *is* expensive and face it, at some point he is entitled to drive it. But......

I think a vehicle like this is cruising material. Make sure it's fueled up, hit the interstate and cruise. Maybe a weekend get-away to a secluded little bungalow or such. It's definitely not a grocery store or WalMart parking lot vehicle.
    +1 I avoid parkinglots just with my z06 due to fear of haters around here.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

Cat - Maybe he likes the way his red Ferrari looks on those red stripes on the concrete.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Because he could afford the ticket?

No kidding, it is a hell of a lot cheaper than any paint work.

Just keep in mind that it really doesn't take that much money to buy one. It takes a whole crap load of money to MAINTAIN one...

I know a guy that bought a testarosa (sp?) for $50k then within the year put $25k in service into it. He should have just bought a 360.

There is a lawyer in Mandeville that has a Ferrari F430 as his daily driver. I use to see him driving around everyday, talk about SPENSIVE!

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Even rich folk got to grocery shop. Not all of them have someone to shop for them.

Especially the ones up their eyeballs in car payment/insurance :rofl:

Except when they do it apparently they park in the fire lane and get away with it. Best video ever would be it getting run over a firetruck. "Ferrara KOs Ferrari..."

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I know, I just like crushing them for much less, or I would, if I ever saw them.

Depending on what you're driving for a straight line race but not likely on a road course. That and the skills of the drivers.

I'd take a Porsche 997 GT3 RS. The 458 is quicker but I prefer a manual trans. Odd thing is that I have no idea what I'd (really) do with it (in BTR); in MI there are lots of road courses. Would be a nice problem to ponder.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    If I had that car I'd drive it everywhere, not that you can fit many groceries in the boot but my 'stang sucks at grocery-getting too. I wouldn't park in fire lanes though, just WAY out in the lot like I do now anyway.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Depending on what you're driving for a straight line race but not likely on a road course. That and the skills of the drivers.

I'd take a Porsche 997 GT3 RS. The 458 is quicker but I prefer a manual trans. Odd thing is that I have no idea what I'd (really) do with it (in BTR); in MI there are lots of road courses. Would be a nice problem to ponder.

Z06 killed Ferrari F458 on the road course in the only heads-up comparo I saw.

Top Bottom