Went to Winn Dixie with wife and WOW!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    But how many people are impressed enough to take photos of a zo6 at Winn Dixie? I love the z06's and would own one in a hearbeat, but it's not a Ferrari
    This right here in a nutshell is what eats at the very core of vette owners. 98.9% could never own ANY model Ferrari, so they take out a second or third mortgage and buy a Z06. Then they crow about how much better it is than Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche/ETC on the dragstrip or some mythical road course that exists only on their forums.:rofl: Encountered more of these than I can count while driving. However, there are the 1.1% of vette owners who are actually cool car guys. ;)

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    This right here in a nutshell is what eats at the very core of vette owners. 98.9% could never own ANY model Ferrari, so they take out a second or third mortgage and buy a Z06. Then they crow about how much better it is than Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche/ETC on the dragstrip or some mythical road course that exists only on their forums.:rofl: Encountered more of these than I can count while driving. However, there are the 1.1% of vette owners who are actually cool car guys. ;)

Ouch!

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

There's a boatload of Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini guys who are like that, too. Money cannot buy skill.

My biggest gripe with Chevy is chasing the horsepower when I cannot use it but I could use Audi materials and build quality for the interior. I'd trade 50 bhp for that: I'm "cheating"; I'd like a Z06 with that interior (but I'm willing to pass up 140 bhp from the ZR-1. Hopefully no one noticed...)

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Okay it's official, I'll take the Agera R....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wYrhWxmPg

One guy in the comment section "passed a brick"! LOL!

Very fast in a str8 line for sure. Even if the handling isn't nailed perfectly it's got the power to eat a lot of cars on faster tracks.

I'm SURE Ferrari will make something even LESS practical and breathe some soul into it... They were talking of downsizing their next supercar - like 2k pounds. I HOPE they'd downsize the engine's output to go with it - not that it matters.

Like one of the sharp-witted commenters: 12 people got hit in the knee with an arrow. That's about how relevant Ferrari's supercars (and everyone else's). I ADORE them just the same. :wink:

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    too bad JIMMY JUSTICE wasn't there!

Yep, the officers were in violation of traffic laws, but the confrontations were wrong. Document the violation (photo, video) politely inform the officer (in the case of the fire in progress) but don't argue or lecture, and then report to supervisors-politely. Now, I can't say I'd feel too bad about seeing a fire truck shoving the car out of the way.

Top Bottom