What is your dream ride? Let's see some pics

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area

YES!

My cherokee, more improved for more terrains is my dream car for now.

546818_10151477412896891_41201847_n.jpg

544506_10151494441686891_1475266867_n.jpg

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I'd love to know hte particulars on that, you'd think it would be a Porsche that had wider tires than a MB. I have 9" wide rims with 245-45-17 on the Mustang and it fits.
    I heard Mercedes blah, blah, blah, AMG. I just don't even try to remember certain things anymore. I was more worried about getting back to the karts and don't keep up with all the car stuff. I didn't see his car's either. I didn't doubt him, except he may have been making a joke about taking the car through that type of car wash. In this day and age I see some wide wheels on pickups so you would think the carwash would have that figured out.

Last edited:

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    This brought tears to my eyes!!! :wtc:

U.S Customs crush illegally-imported Land Rover Defender

The Land Rover Defender is one of the toughest vehicles ever built yet even it can’t survive the crusher of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The example featured in the above video was seized at a Baltimore port back in April and sent to the crusher because it was imported illegally.

The Defender is no longer offered for sale in the U.S. due to crash safety and emissions regulations, but older versions, at least 25 years of age, can be imported legally under classic car rules.

Since the basic design of the Defender hasn’t changed since the launch of the first version back in 1983, unscrupulous individuals have been buying more recent examples on the used market in the U.K. and modifying them to look like older series models. The vehicles are then imported to the U.S. under the classic car rules and sold to possibly unwary customers. Even the VINs are swapped for those from older models.

Due to its rarity, prices for a Defender in the U.S. can reach as much as $100,000, according to Robert Hunt, a customs officer in Baltimore. In the U.K., used examples can be found for as little as $2,000. Original Mini Coopers have also been illegally imported using the same means.

Hopefully Land Rover will hurry up and launch a new Defender in the U.S. since clearly there is considerable demand for the iconic nameplate. The last we heard, the new Defender’s launch has been pushed back beyond 2015, the date when the current model will be phased out due to tougher emissions regulations.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013...y-imported-land-rover-defender/#ixzz2dHDRXk4u

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I wish I had his money and he a feather up his butt. Wed both be tickled pink.

You work at Kadairs? I've dove with Sissy and her husband on a few trips. Nice people.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    I've owned and built quite a few of my dream cars over the years. I've had a 91 Corvette, an 84 Buick Grand National, an 87 Camaro, a 74 Porsche 914 (with a chevy 350 swap), a 2006 Pontiac GTO, and a few beaters. Right now I want to get into the sport SUV market. I've been dreaming on the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
    DSC_0327.jpg
    the Porsche Cayenne
    2014-porsche-cayenne-turbo-s-us-pricing-announced-54237_1.jpg
    , and the Trailblazer SS
    6671229411_3b621f4f6e_b.jpg

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    I wish I had his money and he a feather up his butt. Wed both be tickled pink.

You work at Kadairs? I've dove with Sissy and her husband on a few trips. Nice people.

I work next door.
    I like the scenery here...
    Unfortunately, sounds like all that's about to end around Nov 2nd, iirc.:wtc:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    wardt
    Top Bottom