What would YOU do....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    If you came out of the store and saw this. Your car is of course, the one on the right.

attachment.php

KnightWolf09

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    New Orleans
    probably just get in from the other side. But since my ar is already scratched and dinged, I wouldn't mind if I hit them a little. That's the chance they took by parking like an idiot.

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Not much to be done about it. A female driver has boxed you in on the driver's side, climb on in through the passengers side and get the hell away from her before she trashes your car on the way out and drives away...

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Scrape the **** out of it as I backed away in my truck that I don't give a crap about. And that's why I have a truck I don't give a crap about.

KnightWolf09

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    New Orleans
    even better: get in from the other side then park like an idiot on their drivers side, if space and time permit. People need to know their incompetency inconveniences others.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    No the one on the right is about correct for the spaces. How about you see the other side. And no I wouldn't be trying to climb over the console in my Titan and I might not even try it in the Mustang....

attachment.php

Last edited:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    What if it was a really old couple who both have rickets, lazy bowels and are scared of robots. He was a PT boat mechanic in WWII and she ferried P38 Lightnings to England as a member of the Women Airforce Service Pilots. Now I feel bad.

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    What if it was a really old couple who both have rickets, lazy bowels and are scared of robots. He was a PT boat mechanic in WWII and she ferried P38 Lightnings to England as a member of the Women Airforce Service Pilots. Now I feel bad.

If it was, then one of them got completely screwed trying to get out of the car. More likely, it's one of the many inexperienced, terrible drivers that have no idea how to drive, so they buy a tank to feel safe instead of attend a class.

Top Bottom