What would YOU do....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    That's when I'd wish for a buddy to pull up with a couple of floor jacks. I'd roll her out, turn it sideways, and put it back where she was blocked in by the curb and the next car.

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    That's when I'd wish for a buddy to pull up with a couple of floor jacks. I'd roll her out, turn it sideways, and put it back where she was blocked in by the curb and the next car.

Or just use your jack to jack up either the front or rear tires (depending on the drive) just enough to be off the ground. Then just sit back and watch the show.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Great minds think alike.

JR1572

This.

Althought at my Appt complex we have covered parking assigned and 'unassigned' parking uncovered.

This 'lady' kept parking in my space... hers was RIGHT next to mine (Found this out after a couple times) and she kept doing it after I brought it to her attention and asked her to stop.

She stopped after I parked the truck behind her blocking her in, and left on the bike!:mamoru:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    And, in my experience, for some unknown reason, even if you park 10 spaces out - someone parks next to you.

You got that right. I went to a church where overflow parking went out into a grassy field. I parked away from the crowd in my pristine Z28. A lady parked close to me and her son swung their car door denting my door. I mean the lady literally had 40 acres to park and she squeezes by my car. I could have choked the bitch. Yea, I said it church and bitch in the same post. :mad:

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I would be right there waiting for them to return. Remember, I ride a wheel chair. They WOULD make it up to me, one way or another!

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    A friend of mine dealt with a similar situation by calmly getting a tube of super-glue, and filling up her door locks, then he got into his car and drove away. No marks on her car. Her locks just didn't work anymore. I was in awe.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    A friend of mine dealt with a similar situation by calmly getting a tube of super-glue, and filling up her door locks, then he got into his car and drove away. No marks on her car. Her locks just didn't work anymore. I was in awe.
    [YOUTUBE]BKHoMi-U8g4[/YOUTUBE]

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Before you do anything , you better look around and see if you are on camera . Most parking lots have security cameras and some of them are pretty good .

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Before you do anything , you better look around and see if you are on camera . Most parking lots have security cameras and some of them are pretty good .

I assure you I would do nothing illegal.

Sort of related: Back when I was in college, I had an idiot park behind me an inch off my bumper and there simply wasn't enough room left in front of me to manuver and get out. A campus cop was across the intersection in his car watching this play out. I was driving a Pinto Wagon at the time and after trying to inch my way out, gave up as there simply wasn't enough room! I looked at the cops, back at the car behind me and made my decision. I eased my back bumper up against the cars front bumper and proceded to push his car far enough back that I could get out! I looked back at the cop and he was laughing his ass off so I pulled away!

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    herohog , I wasn't referring to you . I was speaking in general terms .

One year , we had gone to a St' Patricks day parade . My sister lived right on the parade route . There were cars parked all along her street . After the parade , we were standing around having a beer and noticed a group of people looking at one of the cars . We walked over and saw that some bonehead had blocked another vehicle in and the owner , a lovely young lady , was in need of assistance . The offending vehicle was small enough , so a group of us manhandled it out of the way by bouncing the suspension and scooting it . While we were at it , we went ahead and moved it next to tree , almost as close as the car in the pic above . :cool: When the knucklehead showed up , nearly 30 minutes later , he was pissed , but wisely chose not to cause a scene since he was outnumbered by a group of laughing drunks .

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You got that right. I went to a church where overflow parking went out into a grassy field. I parked away from the crowd in my pristine Z28. A lady parked close to me and her son swung their car door denting my door. I mean the lady literally had 40 acres to park and she squeezes by my car. I could have choked the bitch. Yea, I said it church and bitch in the same post. :mad:

...should have been there waiting for her to pay for the damages. That really sucks. People tend to clot together though, that's my only explanation for the parking phenomenon. They see another car and they feel safer in groups.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    I would be angry after seeing how much room was on the other side of the car. I'd go into the establishment and ask the manager to make an announcement for the owner to move the vehicle or it would be towed. Then I'd go sit on my tailgate and wait for them to come move it. When they came out I would say to them "I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you....".

Top Bottom