What's better, Army or Navy ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I gotta admit, as a Squid, Snipe no less, on an Army base, it was great to roll out of my rack at 7:00ish and watch the dogs do calisthenics for an hour before I went to the chow hall. I was attached to the Navigational Aids and Support unit on Ft. Story VA. at the time and recovering from surgery on my dislocated left knee. The beginning of the end of my Naval career.

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    We use to mess with the Marines big time. You guys never seemed to mind standing in lines. One time on deployment, me and two other buddies stood in line by a broom locker that was locked up. We had a few Marines come up and ask what we were waiting for. We told them that this was where you could check out DVDs and they were suppose to be opening soon so we wanted to be first in line. They got in line behind us. More and more Marines started getting in line behind them. About 10 minutes later, there was about 15 Marines in line. We turned around and said "Crap! We need to check in for duty, can you hold our spot?". We walked by an hour later and there was about 40 Marines still waiting in line. :mamoru:

What people to do to alleviate boredom underway.

I still think about on-reps. Hated them. :wtc:

Whats an on-rep? Onderway replenishment? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom