Where Will It End? Whites Banned From Competition

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    White people don’t care.
    That flour is white as snow though…

Like Snow White's skin?

x6msa8zt0o091.png

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    This company is so very white -browsing their website now and EVERYONE PHOTOGRAPHED on EVERY PAGE of the website (including the hand models) is WHITE.
    Not a single hint of another race. They're simply doing something to appease the pop culture just as EVERY OTHER limp wristed company is doing (or will do).
    One of their closet liberal execs (uh, Bud Light anyone?) probably hired some "diversity consultant" that told them they're way too white and need some color in the mixing bowl so they "partnered" with https://www.potluckcpg.org/ to atone for their incredibly successful whiteness. Yes, their baking business is just too damned good, positive cash flow is adding to their appearing as entitled white -time to take directives from the outside because the inclusion of color at any and all costs is the answer to racism. Zzzzz.... back to my nap.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I know some will try to twist this fact..so DONT!! Black isn’t a color on the visible spectrum. Black is just the absence of light. This again has ZERO to do with any kind of people or race. It’s just a scientific fact. Black and white in my opinion has to do with either being in the dark or walking in the Light. Capital L

Roadhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Mickleville, Louisiana

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Yeah that's right , We would rather be doing man business and telling the wife how we would pack the dishwasher if she would only bend over a little bit farther...or something along those lines?
    lol if you mean “just throw that crap in there and shut it” then maybe lol. My wife takes care of me. I wouldn’t be dumb enough to try to tell her how to do what she does lol.

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Is it racist to not care about stuff that I am being actively excluded from just because of my race?

This contest is no worse than the various benefits that women owned business have over the "less fair sex"... just saying..

Roadhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Mickleville, Louisiana
    I call BS on white people not having a culture, We have a culture. Let’s take a brief look at history. Whites have historically been society builders. Whites explored the world. Nearly every modern invention used in the world today was invented by whites. Look at parts of Africa , still living in mud huts to this day. Our culture is all about improving the world around us while others destroy due to selfish desires and ways.
    The oriental race is a society maintainer . Thousands of years go by and very little change in society. If not for stealing our intellectual property and copying everything ever invented by Europeans and Americans, nothing would have changed.
    Whites are about family, values and charity.
    I know I may offend some. I know some will nit pick my comments and call me racist.
    I know there are sorry ass whites in this country today. But ask yourself whose culture are they taking after?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom