Whitney Houston has died.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I just wanna dance was my favorite. It's a shame she died so unlike the girl in the 80s.

However not gonna waste time on it.

FWIW Bersa, last time you participated in a thread complaining about others responses, it was all about "feelings". Now it's "humor"?

Bayoushooter has always offered two options: Grow a thicker skin, or use your ignore feature.

Last edited:

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    normal_CocaineRickJames.jpg
    You sir are the scum of the Earth.

MyBabyDaddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Somewhere in the dark, drafty corner of an English pub, Keith Richards does another line, lights a cigarette , and grins.

He lives on.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Very interesting. There's a selection of 49 photographs taken of Whitney Houston last night leaving a nightclub. Her "handlers" and reportedly her boyfriend were guiding her towards the car, and they were all fairly grim faced. She was alternatively smiling, frowning and giving one hell of a great drunken/stoned impression.

Having seen it, experienced part of it... Last night she got **** faced, and her people were very disturbed by her actions. I'm going to guess scooter might be correct. Something went down hard and heavy this morning, she didn't like what she was hearing and she either purposely OD'd or she hit it so hard, she finally hit that point of no return.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I hate stuff like this. Soldiers die overseas but no one cares. Let someone on drugs die and it's OH EM GEE time...

Yeah this makes the front page, but yet the men and women who die defending this country are rarely mentioned on the news, even then there is very rarely anyone mentioned on an individual basis.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I personally cant stand the fact that America puts **** like her and others on the front page of every news, webpage whatever and make folks like her heros.. She is not a hero, she was a talented person who didnt appreciate what she had,.. There are hundreds who have talent who are not recognized and are over seas..

may she find peace after this life, since she wasted this one..

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Iiiiieeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeeiiiiii really dont caaaaaarrrrreeee....

I hate stuff like this. Soldiers die overseas but no one cares. Let someone on drugs die and it's OH EM GEE time...

I care. About the soldiers wasted on fruitless wars and about a woman with amazing talent who is lost to us now. Death is almost always a tragedy. Not something to be laughed about.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom