Whitney Houston has died.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I will say this, she sang the best National Anthem at the Super Bowl in 1991.

I'm not a fan either. Sometimes, you have to give credit where credit is due.

JR1572

Houston Pre-Crack FTW

Send shivers up my spine.:wtc:

Last edited:

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Was hanging in my favorite Baton Rouge watering hole tonight when the news broke about Whitney Houston's death. Soon the classic rock on the Juke Box was replaced by old Whitney Houston songs and everyone was a little misty eyed. I thought i'd lighten the mood a bit so I played Bobby Brown's "My Prerogative".....bad idea... almost got thrown out.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Was hanging in my favorite Baton Rouge watering hole tonight when the news broke about Whitney Houston's death. Soon the classic rock on the Juke Box was replaced by old Whitney Houston songs and everyone was a little misty eyed. I thought i'd lighten the mood a bit so I played Bobby Brown's "My Prerogative".....bad idea... almost got thrown out.

555dcfe3-f9ff-47be-8ca3-20c5e9fc28d2.jpg

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    BINGO!

She was on top of the world with an AMAZING talented voice, until Bobby introduced her to that white girl.

She never recovered from that meeting.

hey, you know what they say, if you hang out with dogs, you gonna get fleas. apparently enough fleas will kill you. she knew he was bad news.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I don't think Leadfoot's post makes fun of Houston's death. It's a statement on lifestyle that lead directly or indirectly to her death.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    hey, you know what they say, if you hang out with dogs, you gonna get fleas. apparently enough fleas will kill you. she knew he was bad news.

Oh I know what they say. I also know life isn’t always that simple. Anyone with a drug addicted friend or family member can attest to that. Folks who stand on the outside looking in have a one way view.

Bobby Brown was 22 years old or close to it when they met and Houston was in her 20’s as well. Not like the dude had a rap sheet by then, his failure to handle the high lifestyle pressure of being a celebrity started AFTER they got married.

Of course he’s not solely to blame, she was an adult and had plenty of chances to stop and recover over the years. Just saying he failed, got on drugs and pressured his wife to do the same through physical abuse. The rest is now history.

If we could see the future, we’d never make mistakes.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I just cant believe fox is calling her "the voice of a generation" just like they did with MJ, and every other musical celebrity who dies. Also, they are claiming "bathtub drowning" which to me means, ODing while in the tub and drowning. I honestly think this should be more of an antidrug campaign starter.

Remember kids,

whitney_houston.jpg

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    I just cant believe fox is calling her "the voice of a generation" just like they did with MJ, and every other musical celebrity who dies. Also, they are claiming "bathtub drowning" which to me means, ODing while in the tub and drowning. I honestly think this should be more of an antidrug campaign starter.

Remember kids,

whitney_houston.jpg
    I lol'ed at the pic

Hogin

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Independence LA
    How many hero's (aka our US Service Men) have met their fate this week. But nothing on the National News about them. But let some drug abuser music singer OD and the world should morn. Pfttttttttt.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom