Who does this clown think he is???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
    Can't handle his own business in the UK so he tries to go after those in the U.S. I don't see that working out well for him!!! I see terrorism going up in the UK, and tourism going down if this nonsense continues!!!

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    1000000091.jpg

Our 1st is protected by our 2nd.

Gumby Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2024
    Jackson Ms metro
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
    Can't handle his own business in the UK so he tries to go after those in the U.S. I don't see that working out well for him!!! I see terrorism going up in the UK, and tourism going down if this nonsense continues!!!
    He must have downed a couple of pints too many. Them Brit’s are a little hard headed & are slow learners, they’ve had their azzes handed to them twice trying to do something over here.
    Guess he might have failed history too.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Guess he figures that with the present Wuhan Joe/Kamala-Obamala Admin allowing China, Iran, N. Korea, etal... pee all over their shoes and the UnJustice Dept walking all over the Constitution - he could rattle his Nerf saber to maybe gain some positive press to distract from his home base inabilities. Wouldn't be too surprised if the WJ/KO admin should entertain extradition demands (for a few pounds sterling).

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Y'all remember that time when a guy was jailed for posting a meme in the US? I do ...
    While it has not been widespread here, don't think it can't or won't happen, they just have to figure out how to do it "legally".

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Y'all remember that time when a guy was jailed for posting a meme in the US? I do ...
    While it has not been widespread here, don't think it can't or won't happen, they just have to figure out how to do it "legally".

Remember when someone posted basically the same meme and didn’t go to jail.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom