Who does this clown think he is???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Imagine having some British cops knocking on your door with a warrant because you said something they disagree with online. I don’t see that going over well in most states.
    Well, considering the welcome those census workers got when they did home visits trying to get folks to give up extra information, I don’t see redcoats making it out of the driveway…

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    The FBI just said Hold My Beer to EU.

This is not the first video like this I've seen. One constant is there is almost nothing in the video that shows why the FBI is actually there, other than the commentary by the channel that posted the video.

The video showing the FBI (or alleged FBI) is only showing a few vague words. The only similar video I've seen that shows the "FBI" "stating why they're there" showed them speaking vaguely.

If that happened to me:
    1) If they would not promptly and properly identify themselves, I'm calling the police to report someone at my door claiming to be FBI and won't properly identify themselves, because a criminal could be posing as law enforcement by doing so.

2) They will be clear in stating "my infractions" or I will tell them they don't have a case, and if they don't have a case against me, they have no reason to be at my house. I'm willing to have a conversation IF YOU DO YOUR PART. Be clear or kick rocks. If you're vague with me, get TF out of my face and off this property.

Yes, I am an @$$hole.

This is a PSA. Me, the man behind this account, can not be intimidated by this type of vague bulls**t. If I ACTUALLY said/posted something I'm not supposed to say/post, I'm very open to correction. However, I can not be intimidated or "chilled" by ANYONE coming to me flashing government credentials. If that were to happen, you risk being sued for a Constitutional violation, and will ONLY lead to me posting more of what you don't like, and I will also then use far more platforms to post those things you don't like.

I'm a Proud American, not a spineless pushover.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Why would you even open the door to talk to them? Serious question.
    I'll add to my previous response.

Until I find out what they want, I don't even know if they're there for me. For all I know they could need help and are trying to find help by knocking on doors, and mine just happened to be there.

Secondly, I know I probably "ride the line" in some peoples' eyes. It would not shock me if the FBI or ATF or local police came knocking, especially in the current political climate.

Overall, I don't see it happening, but you never know. It could end up being a fun conversation! In person, while I am an @$$hole, I'm also a goofball. LOL

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Why would you even open the door to talk to them? Serious question.
    Another detail:
    Law enforcement officers or agents are American citizens, just like you and I. Some years ago I was a victim of a crime and because of that I had several interactions with local detectives. They were GREAT GUYS. To this day I'd do anything for them, if they needed or wanted something I could provide.

I am not a supporter of "defund the police". Law enforcement is a very necessary part of our society. The system isn't perfect, and there are a few "bad apples" in the mix, but I won't "throw the baby out with the bathwater" because of that. If they knock on my door wanting to talk, I'm cool with it, as long as they do their part (identify themselves, get to the point).

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom