Who here has a Keurig?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Ended up getting the k75 platinum for $50 off plus it came with a variety of 60 kcups, a reusable filter for your own grounds and a water filter plus 5 refills.

Now the hard part is keeping it boxed up before my dad and younger brother find it and want to figure it out and make coffee before I leave the parents' fort for Baton Rouge.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Ah, I see you went with the super duper model. That's what I call commitment. Congratulations you're gonna love it.

I mean, it came down to what kind of bells and whistles came with it. And this one was recommended to me by a lot of people so I hope I made a good decision haha.

Robbie

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   1
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    Here's our set up!
    Best stuff we've tried yet is Community Coffee
    Carnivale Cake
    Dark Roast
    Pecan Praline
    jqqbv9.jpg

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Anyone that wants a one cup coffee make can in no way be a coffee addict

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The one cup coffee maker turns you into one. In less than 60 seconds you can have a fresh cup of coffee anytime. It is never to late in the evening to make a whole pot. It is just too easy.

BR55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    I stopped drinking coffee at home. I get more than enough at work. Free Community Coffee from the time I clock in until about 2 hours until I clock out. I need my days off just to flush the excess caffeine out of my system.

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    A little disclaimer here. I am not a coffee drinker by any means. Maybe 3-5 cups a year. With that said my has the K45 at home and had one in Iraq for almost 2 years that not only she used but many other people as well. I am guessing at saying that it brewed 12-15 cups a day in Iraq and never missed a beat. At home, before the preggars, she was doing 3-4 a day. She loves it and so do her parents. We got them one as well. They liked the idea that they could use Community coffee with the little gizmo that fits the machine. It is also great for tea, coca and many other things. Found Amazon to be the best place to buy the cups, large selection and good prices.

http://www.keurig.com/brewers/elite-brewing-system

krg-alt-b48.png

I bought one of these for guests as I don't drink coffee. I kept a few k cups in a cupboard. When my nephew (coffee drinker) came to stay with me I got the mesh insert and normal coffee to save money. You can make a couple hundred cups for the price of a small box of k cups... lol

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    I'd LIKE to use it for Hot Chocolate but you can't put milk in the machine and it doesn't taste good without milk (the one's i've tried anyway...)

CLC

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    I have one, if you can live with the aggravating prices of the cups, then by all means it's worth it.

The cost of Coffee is my only complaint

LONTON

New Member LT
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Yup - got one. It's quick easy and clean - not thecheapestwhenyoure comparing regular coffee pots to kurig but you wouldn't be asking the question if you wanted to compare apples to apples. Only thing id recommend is to keep you water fresh and clean - don't just add to the existing or it will catch up on you.

Top Bottom