Why are all glock owners such..............

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I hope you all understand this was a joke. A play on Bam's AR/AK thread.

I only shoot 1911's but thats cause I've never bought a Glock......................yet.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    All these light hearted posts are entertaining, but I am afraid some of our newer members might find them to be confusing and misleading.

As a Certified Armorer for Lorcin, Raven and Jennings firearms, I can state categorically that Glocks, Sigs and 1911's are junk.

southernk9cop

Resident Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Houma
    Lets start a thread on stuck up HK owners next.

Ha. I guess that's where I fall. I gladly got rid of my Glock 17 for a USP and have never, ever looked back. Completely different worlds.

Of course, I also now own a ParaOrd 7.45 LDA and have a Sig P225 on the way to me as I type this.

I've also got about 2 grand tied up in a MP5 clone SBR.

"In a world of compromise, some men don't" :rofl:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Hey, I had a jennings once for about a month. I had the random full auto 6 shot .22 model. You pulled the trigger, sometimes it fired once, sometimes 2 or 3 times, sometimes all 6. Oh, and the safety didn't work. I found that out when I dropped it (from about 4") on my bed, it went off and put a round (fortunately only one) through a cabinet and into an old textbook...
    I couldn't find a 30 round mag for it so brought it back and got my money back.

HotRod9mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    I was thinking of buying a HK at one time. But I could
    not bring myself to get one after picking up a catalog..... :mamoru:

HK_Catalogue-1a.jpg

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Hey, I had a Jennings once for about a month. I had the random full auto 6 shot .22 model. You pulled the trigger, sometimes it fired once, sometimes 2 or 3 times, sometimes all 6. Oh, and the safety didn't work. I found that out when I dropped it (from about 4") on my bed, it went off and put a round (fortunately only one) through a cabinet and into an old textbook...
    I couldn't find a 30 round mag for it so brought it back and got my money back.

It's a good thing you returned that weapon. Had you not done so I would have been required, as a Factory Certified Jennings Armorer, to take possession of the firearm to prevent further abuse to one of the finest handguns ever manufactured.

We take our "Oath of Service" very seriously. We never allow civilians to speak disparagingly of our products, and we certainly do not tolerate the sort of treatment that would have caused the malfunctions you described.

I regret to inform you that your name has been added to our international "Do Not Sell" list. You had your chance and you blew it. Never again will you be allowed to carry a Jennings.

Let this serve as a warning to others.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    George, three of those things have come through SO evidence in the past six months. It may feel like a toy, but keep your fingers crossed that the boyz in da hood (who seem to be fascinated with it) don't get their hands on any of the "other" ammunition for it....

Yeah, without the "special" rounds, that thing is little more than a P22 on 'roids.:D While I'd rather never be shot, I gotta imagine it would take 8-10 rnds before somebody became incapacitated, since they'd all probably make nice clean entry/exit holes though and through.:eek3:

Top Bottom