Why do people do things like this.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    As described this was not a accidental discharge. It was purely a negligent discharge. Stupid is as stupid does. ...And hoping the wounded subject is properly charged for improper/illegal possesion while they are at it............................ drill sgt.

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Dumb stuff but this type of thing is amplified by the anti-2A freedom hating media. Are more people killed each year from negligent operation of a firearm vs negligent operation of a motor vehicle? It’s the latter. But only one makes the news…

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My first response was to just laugh hysterically, but then I came to my senses and just shook my head. This is really sad. Then I just busted out laughing again. I managed to regain my composure and give another tight lipped head shake but eventually laughter won and now my belly hurts. At least the dumb bitch didn’t shoot the cat and get PETA involved.

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    My first response was to just laugh hysterically, but then I came to my senses and just shook my head. This is really sad. Then I just busted out laughing again. I managed to regain my composure and give another tight lipped head shake but eventually laughter won and now my belly hurts. At least the dumb bitch didn’t shoot the cat and get PETA involved.

think I just pissed myself a bit hahahahahahahahaha

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Bond Violator Issue Ignored

BOND VIOLATOR ISSUE IGNORED!

Non-enforced Existing Gun Laws ineffectiveness completely glazed over in this report. I'm surprised the liberal elite let that obscure factoid even enter the release. The possibility that he MAY face charges remains to be seen. Where did he obtain the gun and how? Who, in this scenario, is responsible for securing the illegally obtained/ possessed weapon? Who is responsible for leaving it loaded, available for mis-handling by an "buzzed" semi-inebriated (or advanced state), qualified-by-chronological-age-only-adult (dumbass)? And then... who, apparently, watched the subsequent play -probably amused?

Too bad - he's apparently going to be able to rejoin the gene pool - at least temporarily.

Top Bottom