Why we don't hear about this?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaCajun Boy

Crazy Kracker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    NOLA
    So there must be this new thing going around where people are getting burned for no reason. What was it a few months ago where teens were going around knocking people out just for the fun of it, well now they are going around and setting people on fire. Why is that the media don't want to cover this and they want to sweep it under the rug. Maybe it's time to stop going to work and start protesting.

http://dailykenn.blogspot.ca/2014/12/setting-white-people-on-fire-jessica.html?m=1

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The Mississippi murder of the young girl was on Greta last night?!?

As for the others, they are not national news! People get killed all the time! And yes, even horrifically as this! Until there is an established pattern, you have bubkis!

If anything, these serve as a reminder of how violent it is out there regardless. Be careful! Be armed! Be prepared! I don't care what color you are!

jquinnett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Bossier City, LA
    Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the result of choosing to remain ignorant.
    Looting is not protest, it's robbery. I think most of these riots are just an excuse to loot. They don't care about the person or incident, now we can steal in the name of injustice.
    Common line here is: the guys getting shot, choked, and taser are committing crimes, resisting arrest, pointing guns (crime is a crime-big or small-police got called by somebody) so maybe if you are not doing something to get the police called on you...you wouldn't get these things happen to you. DAAAA. Just my take.

Top Bottom