Wife thinks she wants new Vehicle, what is hers worth?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales

Well I dunno, but maybe that is what makes such a vehicle "RARE" LIMITED PRODUCTION.....does COPO ring a bell? Maybe the Cobra GT500 KR....AMC Javelin, well maybe not the most sought after BUT damn sure enough valuable today.....Maybe you should look up RARE! I did not mention ANYTHING about Custom or "SPECIAL ORDER"

Further more I asked for those to comment that were either dealers OR had VALID KNOWLEDGE! Judging from your response, either of you has NEITHER!

The Xtreme package isn't just bolt on extras or accessories as you state.....the Xtreme has different suspension as
    well as and entirely different chassis from the rest of the Colorado line....call Chris at Supreme he knows this truck inside out. Anyway, just a few points that you wasn't asked about and decided to jump in without reading my entire OP!

BUT thanks for you’re "INVALID KNOWLEDGE" it is always at the very least somewhat comical......

Have you read my resume? I thought not.
    You think a dealer's really going to come on here, to show thier hand, especially with you in the market to trade?
    HAHAHA, good luck with that...
    My comments are formed from my knowledge as a salesman for a short while at a Toyota dealership (All the same basic song and dance), and my perspective as a potential buyer, looking for a vehicle that fills the small to medium truck niche.
    I would never give anywhere near that kind of money for a used truck like that, given the optons available out there, that offer much more, in quality, horsepower, looks, and practicality.
    I was in the mood for a S10 many moons ago, when I was talking with friend of mine, that at the time, worked at the Shreveport GM plant.
    He mentioned that they were getting ready to retool, and start manufacturing the Colorados, so I waited and did some reading up on the truck in the mean time, and it's various packages.
    It looked cool, until I read up on the drivetrain options (or lack therof), and got to the bottom line price, for the truck with all the options (and yes, I too, was looking at the Extreme package). That was the deal breaker, for me... It's basically a no frills truck, lowered, with a stuck on appearance package, and no real seat of the pants performance increase. I'd have rather had a Cyclone-like performance package, or waited and snagged the Tacoma, at a later date. At least it would have been really fun to drive....

Here, in case your Google-fu is weak:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Colorado
    There is also a Xtreme edition of the ZQ8 which has a different front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, fender flares, grille, headlights, and 18 inch wheels. The Xtreme edition is basically a continuation of a trim package from its predecessor, the Chevrolet S-10.

OH, and RARE means you're special.... like eeeevryone else...

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom