Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Thanks JNieman. Please let us know if there's something we can do to help. It won't solve everything, but I certainly don't mind throwing 10 or 20 bucks her way if she needs it.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I sent out a couple texts/fb messages asking if there is anything to be done for the young girl. Asked if anyone is setting up a trust or anything that willing people can help with. I figure she has enough to worry about that if she doesn't have to worry about lunch money, clothes, school supplies, etc, or her caretakers worrying about it, that it might be one less straw on the camels back. I'll relay info if anyone gets back to me with something. I can't imagine what she's going through.

Thats a great idea.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I sent out a couple texts/fb messages asking if there is anything to be done for the young girl. Asked if anyone is setting up a trust or anything that willing people can help with. I figure she has enough to worry about that if she doesn't have to worry about lunch money, clothes, school supplies, etc, or her caretakers worrying about it, that it might be one less straw on the camels back. I'll relay info if anyone gets back to me with something. I can't imagine what she's going through.

Thanks JNieman. Please let us know if there's something we can do to help. It won't solve everything, but I certainly don't mind throwing 10 or 20 bucks her way if she needs it.

This is a noble endeavor; but doesn't this girl have access to all the show money? It's got to be millions.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

I'm not asking with who or where but is she in a good place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Does anyone think a person shouldn't be, IF they knew something like that was occurring and chose to remain silent? My only question is how the f**k could they??

Those are the acts of a monster.

Not if the person is a victim as well, IMHO. They'd get a pass or at least a certain grace period if it were up to me.

If Will did what is alleged, he deserves to rot in jail, then in hell. I don't see where Chris is saying he knew of the abuse before quite recently. My take on it is- Stephanie was abused when she was younger and never reported it. Then a few weeks ago, Will was arrested for abusing the younger daughter. That coming out publicly is a LOT for a former victim to handle, so instead of admitting to it, Stephanie denied that anything happened (which was wrong on her part). Some time between then and the 26th, she and her husband had some very real conversations about what happened in her past, and someone (maybe even Chris?) went to the cops, and enough evidence came to light that Will was able to be arrested and charged with the rape.

Kinda where I am at right now as well.

Its perfectly understandable that he's enraged over all this, but the family taking up arms on social media isn't helping anyone.
    Maybe, but then we would not have been able to read his absolutely EPIC Incest Opera/Musical/Poetic Manifesto.

Awesome. Post back when you find out. I'll kick in some funds.

One thing is for sure. If he makes bond, they best put him on some sort of suicide watch. I don't see him taking anything but the cowards way out if given the chance. Hopefully he won't take anyone with him if he does.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    With such horrific charges how could his bond be set at only $250,000. Not to mention that with life in prison as his best hope wouldn't you consider him a serious flight risk?

Yes! And I hear ya! However, the prosecution can't freeze his assets for this?!? So if he doesn't have cash, investments, or property to cover the bond (which he only really needs 15 or 20% from a bondsman), WTF?

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Yes! And I hear ya! However, the prosecution can't freeze his assets for this?!? So if he doesn't have cash, investments, or property to cover the bond (which he only really needs 15 or 20% from a bondsman), WTF?

Last time I had to bail out a friend it was 10%.
    I'm sure his daughter is somewhere safe but imagine how terrified she will be if he manages to bail out. In his twisted mind he probably blames her for his situation and in her 12 year old mind she probably feels responsible.
    If he could repeatedly torture his child on a daily basis for over a year, with nothing to lose now imagine what he could do if released.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

Could it be all his funds are in a red jacket account and he lost access to it. When I saw a bond of only 250k I was sure he would be out within 24hrs.

If he does bond out I bet you will hear a lot of house doors locking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom