Woman hears "bullets breaking the sound barrier", another sites hot tub interference.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Yeah, kudos for the guy (whose name we shall not utter) for getting permission to open his range. I hope (he whose name shall not be spoken) has lots of success with this new business.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yeah, kudos for the guy (whose name we shall not utter) for getting permission to open his range. I hope (he whose name shall not be spoken) has lots of success with this new business.
    For a guy who once gave you free ammo to attend some professional training, you sure are being pretty dickish to him. He opened his own pockets to get one of the most out-spoken Open Carry advocates some serious training, and you go and talk about him like this? Classy, Steve.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    If they do it right you won't hear anything outside. I just left FITS this morning and there was at least 6 people shooting. I couldn't hear the tiniest pop until I stepped inside. I was listening very hard for the sound barrier too! :)

I know outside of Baker Range and Precision I can hear people shooting. I don't know how Baker gets away with it having apartments lieterally 6 feet away from the range buidling.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I know outside of Baker Range and Precision I can hear people shooting. I don't know how Baker gets away with it having apartments lieterally 6 feet away from the range buidling.

Any idea how long ago that Baker range was built? I am sure the advances in building materials and stuff should make it possible to get relatively quiet. I know you cannot hear the shooting in places like Bass Pro and Gander Mountain, but then again, they are small ranges and all.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Any idea how long ago that Baker range was built? I am sure the advances in building materials and stuff should make it possible to get relatively quiet. I know you cannot hear the shooting in places like Bass Pro and Gander Mountain, but then again, they are small ranges and all.

Baker is very old.. It's like shooting inyour Grandma's musty basement. But it is 10 minutes from the house, the owners are nice people and I am a member. The other day I went to shoot my new Glock 34. The loads I had made for my wife would not cycle the slide properly. So I texted my wife and asked her to bring me some factory ammo and she was there pretty quick.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Super Who?...Lol

Might not have been a bullet, it might have been SUPERMAN he's faster than a speeding bullet. Didn't any of you watch SUPERMAN when you were kids? :D

I did Charlie but have to admit I was more intrested in Lois Lane:}

enc58ijruvss3q2x423i.jpg

Top Bottom