Would you go to the White House if invited by Obama? ;Hampton refuses invite

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you go to the White House if invited by Obama?

• No, I don't like him

Votes: 44 61.1%
    • Yes, even though I don't like him

Votes: 15 20.8%
    • I like him and I would go

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I would go no matter who is president

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Yes. Not going would be like turning gay just because of a few bad girlfriends. It's still the seat of power for our nation's figure-head, and a lot of respect is due the OFFICE of the presidency, if not the man himself.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Yes. Not going would be like turning gay just because of a few bad girlfriends. It's still the seat of power for our nation's figure-head, and a lot of respect is due the OFFICE of the presidency, if not the man himself.

Then the next time he's off pissing away millions of our dollars on one of his vacations we could go look at the White House and wouldn't have to look at his ass.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I would not go. It would be too tempting to tell him what I really think of him and his policies.
    I would say that is covered under the freedom of speech as long as you do not commit treason or slander, but then, along that line, he has shown blatant disregard for your rights before.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Honestly, I think you would not. Obama really doesn't care about you or me enough to endure even the local bad press we would give him, supported by evidence.

Do you really think he cares about bad press? :rofl:
    He probably wouldn't even have to say "get him" one of his people would make all the phone calls.
    Go sit in the Rose Garden and drink a 40oz with him and tell him what you think. Then wait about a month and try to get a class III :thumbsdown:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    He probably wouldn't even have to say "get him" one of his people would make all the phone calls.
    Go sit in the Rose Garden and drink a 40oz with him and tell him what you think. Then wait about a month and try to get a class III :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I think he really, really cares about bad press.

But, I also agree about payback. Don't forget, Osambo learned politics the "Chicago way." Low down and very dirty.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

I have a healthy sense of paranoia, but you are a no-body to Obama. Not worth the time AFTER he meets you. Now, before he meets you, I would not try to buy any weapons, etc. I just think he and his staff have bigger things to deal with that some Louisiana boy who wants an SBR that happened to have lunch with Obama months ago.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    How many objectors would have grinned in Bush's face while he wiped his rear with the Constitution?

Try to be consistent, will ya?

I despise Bush nearly as much as Obama. They both pushed big-government and **** on the rights of the people. It disgusts me how so many people will ASSume that I like Bush because I dislike Obama, or vice-versa. They are just different patterns on the same ugly tablecloth.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I have a healthy sense of paranoia, but you are a no-body to Obama. Not worth the time AFTER he meets you. Now, before he meets you, I would not try to buy any weapons, etc. I just think he and his staff have bigger things to deal with that some Louisiana boy who wants an SBR that happened to have lunch with Obama months ago.

He's the boy, I'm older than him. :D

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    If I were still wearing the uniform, I'd decline the orders and take whatever crap duty station assignment came my way because of it.

I'd have declined orders to guard Clinton too, back then. Now though, he's a friggin saint compared to Obamao.
    That's by comparison only...

Top Bottom