Would you go to the White House if invited by Obama? ;Hampton refuses invite

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you go to the White House if invited by Obama?

• No, I don't like him

Votes: 44 61.1%
    • Yes, even though I don't like him

Votes: 15 20.8%
    • I like him and I would go

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I would go no matter who is president

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Yes. Not going would be like turning gay just because of a few bad girlfriends. It's still the seat of power for our nation's figure-head, and a lot of respect is due the OFFICE of the presidency, if not the man himself.

This right here. I agree with this 100%. I don't like the man. I don't like his ideas. I don't like his policies. But still... he is the President. The President of the United States. The President of our country. I would be honored to do whatever I can to serve and protect him, even if it means taking a bullet.

Now, if Obama was NOT president, I would not do much for him. Maybe call 911; not treat him any different than any other citizen. Its not who he is; its what he is. Its an institution.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    FwdFwdBe.jpg

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I despise Bush nearly as much as Obama. They both pushed big-government and **** on the rights of the people. It disgusts me how so many people will ASSume that I like Bush because I dislike Obama, or vice-versa. They are just different patterns on the same ugly tablecloth.

I'm definitely with you but the majority responding here would probably disagree... Strongly. Such is the logic, belief systems and rhetoric.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    You could send Britches to take your place. :rofl:
    Well if you could get his old ass out of da recliner,we definately wouldnt ever after that day worry about Obama.........No No No he wouldnt harm the man but after a few stiff cups of Community coffee, Obama would say F'it MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHEEEELLLEEE get tha damn kids we outta here!!!!!!!:rofl:

Top Bottom