Wow. I hope Mr. Guillory goes far.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Only problem I have is he switched from republican to democrat a few years ago and now he is switching back. If he knew this all along why the switch from republican to democrat originally.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    He is very well spoken and I like his message BUT I can't help but get the feeling this is all done in an interest of self preservation (or even promotion).

I will have to do some more reading on him when I have the time.

trout25red

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Best Bank
    Those political switch hitters need to get out of politics. If they are confused on political parties, they are confused on issues. This is like Forrest Gump running the wrong way with the ball. Get them off the field until they know what they are doing.

rtr_rtr

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    New Orleans
    Weren't the reconstruction era republicans a pretty liberal big government group? A lot of it just seems like typical political pandering

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Don't make me post old Obammy videos....

I've had enough hope and change shoved down my throat for one lifetime

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Weren't the reconstruction era republicans a pretty liberal big government group? A lot of it just seems like typical political pandering
    This.

Anyone who starts reaching into the past to talk about "the party principles" is lying out his ass. Neither party in the modern day is remotely similar to the party 50, 75, 150 years ago. He's playing on people's ignorance of history.

He makes a lot of logical faux pas but his statements about general principles sound good, as they apply in the modern day. Though the thought that the Republican Party is somehow the answer to the problems he puts forth is hilarious. The party of small government is anything but, these days.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I don't think he's perfect nor do I agree with all things Republican. I think my views are a little more Libertarian, but what I heard that I liked was the entitlement stuff being more of a burden to minorities than a blessing. I think all this amnesty for illegals would disappear overnight if the entitlements were slashed. The Dems would have no more impetus to continue with that agenda because they wouldn't be growing their entitlement-dependent voting base.

Top Bottom