wtb bersa thunder .380

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • keel

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    nola
    looking to pick up a bersa thunder .380. new orleans or nearby preferred. thanks for reading.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well, not to be too O/T but I have a very nice Seecamp .32. Not that much difference, in fact several people here will tell you they are equally worthless. I tend to disagree though.

keel

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    nola
    thanks for the reply, after having had a little hands on time with the bersa, i kind of liked it. right now i'm pretty fixed on getting one. i appreciate the offer though!

ppland

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    ville platte
    i have one i could get rid of on trade or cash... problem is i live in ville platte 2 hrs from NO.

img0692l.jpg

By ppland at 2011-08-09

img0693dm.jpg

By ppland at 2011-08-09

ppland

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    ville platte
    if you're willing to get here i'll let it go for $200...However, i think you could probably get one around where you are for 250-275 without the drive. i would also trade for a 22lr rifle in pump action

keel

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    nola
    $200 is absolutely a great price, but yeah with the drive, i might try for closer. (since they are far from rare) hah but thanks again, i appreciate it! i just thought i'd check around for a lightly used one.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Pelican Pawn on Jefferson hwy in Old Jefferson (Metairie) has a fairly new black Thunder 380 for $229+tax. Call 504-828-4655 and ask for Thomas. Tell him Cujo sent you.

ppland

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    ville platte
    no prob... just saw you lookin. i'm not in a hurry or even need/want to sell it badly. i saw you wanted one and was offering. if you cant find what you want closer check with me and i might still have it. good luck, i'm sure you can find something closer to home.

keel

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    nola
    haha yeah, ive gone and checked them out, however its gonna be next tuesday before i can get to the dmv to update my new address on my license! i was told by the guy at academy that the system will show that i have utilities in my name at my new address, and that would cause problems, so i am just still fishing around because i am impatient! haha, going to dmv anyways, as i need the address updated for the ccw class, but i still would love to get one asap! bjs pawn has a couple as well, but the used one is as much as new, and the new one is almost as much as the new one at academy WITH the crimson trace grips! oh well i will learn patience!:) thanks for the advice though, i appreciate it!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    wardt
    Top Bottom