WTS Beretta 92FS blue made in Italy - SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

pullstart

Lastof6
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Metairie, La
    The Beretta is a model 92FS, 9mm in 99% condition with (2) 15 round clips and the case. This one is made in Italy, asking $500.

Last edited:

TRON

BulletToothTony
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2007
    Denham Springs
    He said 15 round clips, i don't see where there is any confusion. I personally call them mags. But i think everyone knew what he was talking about.

pullstart

Lastof6
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Metairie, La
    Tron. If you are really interested and willing to pay my asking price or have a trade of equal value and interest to me, I would be willing to deliver it to you on my way to visit the Bass Pro Shop. May be 2-3 weeks before I make the trip.

pullstart

Lastof6
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Metairie, La
    I am not the original owner therefore I do not know the purchase date. They are not all made in the USA. You can search online to confirm. Beretta still sells the USA and Italy model. Interested?

TRON

BulletToothTony
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Keep it up for sale and just contact me through PM if you still have it, to make sure i didn't cave and purchase something else before then. Thanks man.

Last edited:

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    Give the guy a break already. If you don't want to buy it, play by the rules and keep your comments to yourself.

FORUM RULES
    3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it.
    4) NO derogatory remarks.

pullstart

Lastof6
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Metairie, La
    My price is a cash price, I don't charge sales tax. I will accept an equal trade of something I want or add cash to the trade if necessary. I will even offer to deliver if you are located up to 50 miles from Metairie. I am looking for a Colt Series 70 complete lower frame or a complete gun in 45 or 38 super. If you live out of LA we need to do a FFL transfer. Cash bill of sale is all I need if you live in LA.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom