WTS EOTech 552 Clone *NEW PICS*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    I plan on using mine on my Beretta CX4. Haven't had time to sight it in yet. But it does look sweet.

FWIW, I had Lasik done at LaHaye's in November last year. It's frickin' great. Not sure if I have any problems with halos or starbursts though. I made it a point for them to know I like "flinging little pieces of lead over different distances". They assured me they would pass it on to Doc. I like it.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Almost a MONTH :mad: later and I've got another handful waiting to go out.

I'm planning on making one big run to the post office on thursday/friday - these usually take 2-3 days to arrive if you're in state.

-Dave

*EDIT* Don't forget guys, I'll give a discount for multiple units!! Also, I wouldn't mind trading for a few G18 magazines..........

Last edited:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Received my site on Saturday. I was very pleased with the quality of the "knockoff." Quickdraw is a great member to do business with.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Thanks for the good words guys, I've gotta keep these things moving!

I've got exactly THREE left, as of this post. If they all sell before Tuesday, I can have them at your doorstep by Friday/Saturday.

Besides, I need to make some money back from that stupid Vegas trip :rofl::rofl:

PM with ANY questions!

-Dave

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Bump for the last few I've got.

In response to the other thread about finding them elsewhere, I can have these to your door within two days........... instead of 3 weeks. Also, you've got the benefit of having a real live English speaking person who will resolve all problems with you, not Chin Chan :D

Have confidence when dealing with me, I'm a businessman at heart :)

-Dave

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Is this the same sight as the other thread for $35?

I looked at the site as well. The site sells the clone for $35 but cannot quote you an accurate shipping price til AFTER you give them your credit card information. Also the clone is coming from China, so what you save in product cost you will spend in shipping.

I purchased from Quickdraw. Paid with paypal gift and had the sight in two days. Do what you want but IMO giving my credit card info to Jet Li's cousin, letting him charge an undetermined amount to my card and then waiting two weeks isn't worth saving $10. I would much rather do business with a local BS member who gives great service.

Again just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I read that the shipping wasn't given until after the order but I was hoping someone would say what it was. I'm not knocking the op. There is certainly something to be said for buying local.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom