WTS EOTech 552 Clone *NEW PICS*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATSOFLA

Gunsmith for Sheepdogs
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Covington
    Quickdraw,

I saw where you said there are 20 brightness levels, but how bright is the brightest setting? Does it wash out against bright light like some of the other lower priced scopes? I have a Sig red dot I would like to replace because on a bright day the dot washes out and I can't see it, even on the brightest setting.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Quickdraw,

I saw where you said there are 20 brightness levels, but how bright is the brightest setting? Does it wash out against bright light like some of the other lower priced scopes? I have a Sig red dot I would like to replace because on a bright day the dot washes out and I can't see it, even on the brightest setting.

I'll take one outside and check this afternoon if the sun ever decides to come out. Sorry I can't give you a definitive answer as of now.

-Dave

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Quickdraw,

I bought one and the brightness is quite adequate. Also, you have red and green to choose from. I don't know why they have twenty brightness settings, 'cause there's not much difference in most of the settings. All the way bright is too bright, and all the way dim is too dim. Just what I want.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Man, this thread always seems to randomly blow up after being dead for a few weeks.

I DO NOT have any more sights, but will order some if I get enough interest. Since I do have to tie a considerable amount of money up on these things, I'd need some sort of deposit - nothing big at all.

Let me know if you guys would be up for the idea. I've sold close to 20 of these things and have had nothing but rave reviews about them, so you will be pleased with the build quality.

-Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom