wtt glock 36 for a glock 29 or 30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    pm returned

I could be persuaded to sell but i really prefer to trade as i want another specific model. i am looking for a 19c or a g30.

Jeeterf15 your pm has been returned.

To be clear to all interested parties. I am NOT looking to come out of pocket on this deal. If i pm you with an offer that includes cash from my end then that is different. If not then please dont send me an offer for your gun plus cash from me especially if you have not bothered to do the research and find that you do not have a trade worth more then what i have in a fair market.

I am not in any hurry to get the trade done and i will not settle. I like the g36 and i am looking for specific models to replace it.

I intitially listed two models that were incorrect for my trade intrests. I appolagize for the confusion. None the less VALUE is not simply a matter of opinion. I will use Gunbroker as well as {30 yrs of gun ownership and shooting} as well as other sights to establish approximate values and list a price.

Thank you for reading this and for any further offers. Thank you for your time.

I hope this serves to clarify my position.

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    thank you

Tater,thanks again but i really want to stay in the 9mm and .45 market................Cash price for the package is going to be 450.00 you come and get it in Shreveport.But i will hold off for a while on a cash sale to see what comes up in the trade market as that trade is what i really want

Really would like a trade and would like a 19c more then anything.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom