WTT/WTS (G17, Mossberg 500, and AR)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    I have a few things on the chopping block and wanted to offer them as trades or sale.

First up is my g17. Picked it up a few weeks back, took it to the range and it shot great. Decided to modify it to accept g19 mags. Now it sits in the range bag and doesn't get shot as much anymore since I picked up a 1911. So it's up. The G19 is just for reference and not for sale. Price is $425 with a g17 mag.

vuny5yha.jpg

zy6y2ega.jpg

Next is a mossberg 500, picked this up from another member a while back. Its that foliage green. Just don't use it so here it is. Price is $300.
    u7uma4yp.jpg

Last up is an AR I traded into. Has DPMS 556 upper with detachable sights, front one is Midwest Industries and aero precision lower. Comes with 4 tango down mags and a bulldog case. Price is $850.

esagubuz.jpg
    udevypy7.jpg
    ehupenas.jpg
    y9ymunuz.jpg
    ty4ajymu.jpg

PM seems to fill up fast so u can email me at g19mag@gmail

Trades: semi auto 308 (DSA FAL, AR10's, Larue OBR's), 1911's in 9mm, long range FFP scopes. Willing to trade multiple items to even out the trade if yours is more.

Thanks again,

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    I'll have to pass on the 22's. I've got the photography itch again, so I'm willing to trade towards canon glass. L series are preferred.

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    Added some accessories to the ar. Here are some updated pictures. The FDE one is the one for sale/ trade. Does not come with my flash light.

ga2y4a7y.jpg

Here are some updated pictures of the g17 too. Got bored and decided to make it look better.

mumu7uvy.jpg

Prices are still the same despite the additional part/ upgrades on them. Still looking for canon lenses.

Thanks,

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom