yall tired of the swamp people already? *spoiler*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I like watching it just like Sons of Guns( because they are mildly entertaining), but these shows are not made for us they are made for the rest of the country. If you know just a little about what really goes on you see how much BS they are forceing into the shows.
    Troy didnt get paid jack for the first two seasons but they had to back up a Brinks truck to his store for season 3 - and good for him!

I seen Troy and Jacob in a Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercial.
    $$$$$$$$$
    Good for them!

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    It may be drama 90% of the time,but when Tommy jabbed that f,,n gator through its brain,with his trusty blade.
    That was the shizzel man.

I am brave,but I'm not sure If I am that brave.That was just kewl in my book.Even Junior was like WTH ,,you crazy lol..
    Then when Willie looks up with his 4 teefes,you just have to break out in laughter ..good stuff,The yankees love it:)

Fixed. :)

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Most of us here know how boring or how exciting fishing, hunting, etc. can be depending on if you are catching/shooting what you want. But none of it is fun to watch, they have to dramatize it somehow. I catch it every now and then, but mostly its just on while I am doing something else.

I dunno....I had more than a few dry runs this past deer season- but I never thought about jumping out of my treestand to spice things up a bit. :dogkeke::rofl:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    they sensationalize the death role, and having been behind their dumb asses gator hunting.. They leave trash such as chicken wrappers and crap all over the place.. I spent more time picking trash up then I did gators..

for the record, it was not Troy, it was others.. but still..

Good for troy for whatever he earns..
    you must never go in the basin when the water is high for crawfish season....there is more wooden and cardboard crates floating around than you can shake a stick at....not to defend the swamp people...just sayin....

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    It may be drama 90% of the time,but when Tommy jabbed that f,,n gator through its brain,with his trusty blade.
    That was the shizzel man.

I am brave,but I'm not sure If I am that brave.That was just kewl in my book.Even Joe was like WTH ,,you crazy lol..
    Then when tommy looks up with his 4 teefes,you just have to break out in laughter ..good stuff,The yankees love it:)
    TEEFES....!:rofl::rofl: I love it,you definately hit the nail on da head.....

Top Bottom