You'll be voting for Harris for sure after watching this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Hard to participate in a rigged game. All they had to do was get it within the margin of error and it’s a wrap. A dead head floating in a jar could win an election with our current system….well that’s just what’s going to happen. Say goodbye to what’s left as America. It’s all part of the world orders plan.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    They said Trump lied about this but it appears to be true.

That video is freakin crazy! Yeah I heard that in the debate last night Trump asking about killing and eating ducks and pets. I watched the video, hard to dispute recorded Springfield town meetings and the public discussion. Those Haitians are directly brought to America by Biden and Harris. Another thing is why after 3.5 years can Klam now fix the southern border crisis? Why is it now supposedly one of her priorities?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Cats?

Attachments

• 459125135_925748446253901_2227358559666638006_n.jpg
      459125135_925748446253901_2227358559666638006_n.jpg
      83 KB · Views: 25

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    That video is freakin crazy! Yeah I heard that in the debate last night Trump asking about killing and eating ducks and pets. I watched the video, hard to dispute recorded Springfield town meetings and the public discussion. Those Haitians are directly brought to America by Biden and Harris. Another thing is why after 3.5 years can Klam now fix the southern border crisis? Why is it now supposedly one of her priorities?
    I agree 100%.

I can only assume she's claiming she'll fix the border to try to appease more people, and while many are stupid enough to buy it, most people see through her bulls**t.

Maybe she can make those claims about the SOUTHERN BORDER now because they're bringing illegals in through other ports of entry that aren't the southern border.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I agree 100%.

I can only assume she's claiming she'll fix the border to try to appease more people, and while many are stupid enough to buy it, most people see through her bulls**t.

Maybe she can make those claims about the SOUTHERN BORDER now because they're bringing illegals in through other ports of entry that aren't the southern border.
    Trump made me laugh last night. He said something close to.
    Why don't you just get your boss to stop it he has the power to. We WOULD HAVE TO WAKE HIM UP THOUGH SINCE IT IS AFTER 4PM. He has the power to stop it now with an Executive order!
    We all know he is asleep after 4PM. Who's running the country?
    Sad but true.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Trump made me laugh last night. He said something close to.
    Why don't you just get your boss to stop it he has the power to. We WOULD HAVE TO WAKE HIM UP THOUGH SINCE IT IS AFTER 4PM. He has the power to stop it now with an Executive order!
    We all know he is asleep after 4PM. Who's running the country?
    Sad but true.
    Sad but very true. LOL

I think if there's a 2nd debate between them it should be hosted by Fox. Most of these debates are hosted by left-leaning outlets. Not that Fox is truly on our side but they're generally better than the other MSM outlets.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    If you haven’t already made up your mind who to vote for or if you’re basing your vote on that debate or any debate. You are an idiot plain and simple.
    Pepole are stupid! Monday a lady told me her friend saw Jefferson parish blow up the parish canal to flood New Orleans to save Jefferson.
    And she was worried they might do it again for this hurricane. She lives in New Orleans.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom