You'll be voting for Harris for sure after watching this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Monday a lady told me her friend saw Jefferson parish blow up the parish canal to flood New Orleans to save Jefferson.
    And she was worried they might do it again for this hurricane. She lives in New Orleans.
    She was serious? Entergy outage map shows a lot of outages in Kenna. Clearly you are not one of em.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    That video is freakin crazy! Yeah I heard that in the debate last night Trump asking about killing and eating ducks and pets. I watched the video, hard to dispute recorded Springfield town meetings and the public discussion. Those Haitians are directly brought to America by Biden and Harris. Another thing is why after 3.5 years can Klam now fix the southern border crisis? Why is it now supposedly one of her priorities?
    Here’s a page from the Ohio Feline Cook Book.

Attachments

• IMG_6329.jpeg
      IMG_6329.jpeg
      341.7 KB · Views: 15

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If you haven’t already made up your mind who to vote for or if you’re basing your vote on that debate or any debate. You are an idiot plain and simple.
    First off, there is no such thing as "undecided" voters. At least in this election. That is made up media BS designed to give them something more to talk about. Even the blacks who had decided to vote for Trump over Biden, but then immediately switched when they heard the siren's call of those two magic words; "Black Democrat", after cackling Sally was hoisted up there, were and are still decided.

Trump is the poster boy for Narcissism. He can't help himself! But everyone already knows who he is. If you were hoping he would do better in that phony liberal joke debate, you are fooling yourself.

The real tragedy is that ABC is owned by Disney, and they just allow this biased phony liberal democrat cheer leading to continue. And their ratings suck on top of that! I will say it again, I do not know how these people go home and stare their children in the eyes and tell them they are proud to be "journalists?" They are all shills!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sad but very true. LOL

I think if there's a 2nd debate between them it should be hosted by Fox. Most of these debates are hosted by left-leaning outlets. Not that Fox is truly on our side but they're generally better than the other MSM outlets.
    Trump is smart for going on these phony news outlets, and putting up with their BS! He has the opportunity to pick up votes he wouldn't have. The majority of the morons that watch ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, or MSNBC are already democrat voters. It wouldn't work the other way around. Democrats parade around on these phony news shows because it's safe for them not to be exposed as the Sh*tbags they really are! You might find out what their favorite ice cream is though, if you are not careful!

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    He was pants'd, several times by a mouthy broad. I'd not show my face for a year after that sheet show. Not being able to find the high ground and take up a position there is Trump's glaring weakness.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Lindsey Graham says Trump was a disaster at the debate. article

"Disaster.” Trump was unprepared, and his debate team should be fired, Graham told Tim Miller, host of The Bulwark Podcast."

I can not say Trump was at his best, but Lindsey Graham is one of the most wishy-washy RINOs I can think of. One day he talks like a Patriot, the next day he shows me why I don't trust him.

Everyone has their opinion. You know what they say about opinions.

We'll see what happens in November. If Trump wins, and the left claims the election was stolen, I'll watch to see if the FBI claims those leftist "election deniers" might be "domestic terrorists". I bet they won't.

mod1911a

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Don't know where that particular speech took place (I think Atlanta). But anyone could guess the demographic she was addressing from the accent she used ("Well omm just gone speak, ok"). The fake dialects and accents started with hussein, and continued with hillary. Pandering to their bases is what they're best at. They're the great "unifiers", right?
    They actually make me sick. God help us if this "cackling whore" gets in.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Perhaps he realized he has nothing more to gain by the debates.
    Not likely at all. Most assessments including some Repub leaders publicly stated Trump performed poorly in the debate. One stated his debate team should all be fired. If Trump thought he could gain ground in the polls or prove his superiority over Harris in another debate, he would surely agree to another in a heartbeat! The American voters deserve another debate. Harris stated she would do another.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Not likely at all. Most assessments including some Repub leaders publicly stated Trump performed poorly in the debate. One stated his debate team should all be fired. If Trump thought he could gain ground in the polls or prove his superiority over Harris in another debate, he would surely agree to another in a heartbeat! The American voters deserve another debate. Harris stated she would do another.

Trump did not perform as well as he could have. Harris performed better than expected. There are people who are voting for Trump. Those people are not going to swayed by the debate. It's the people who don't like Trump and don't watch Fox and only get their news from left leaning sources that will only be exposed to Trump when he goes into hostile territory. A number of those people will not switch to team Trump no matter what. Are there enough left leaning people who may be swayed to make another debate worth while for him? I think he should have another debate but insist on Fox News as the host. For the record, I don't watch Fox News.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    There are people who are voting for Trump. Those people are not going to swayed by the debate.
    That is your take on it. Maybe it is right, maybe it is not. That is like stating no matter what trump does at the debate, no matter what his performance is, no matter how much he is goes on the personal attack train versus reliable facts and data, he will not lose a single voter watching. I don't believe that to be true. Not for a second.
    Intelligent people watch a political debate or two, collect information, formulate an opinion, and then make their decision.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That is your take on it. Maybe it is right, maybe it is not. That is like stating no matter what trump does at the debate, no matter what his performance is, no matter how much he is goes on the personal attack train versus reliable facts and data, he will not lose a single voter watching. I don't believe that to be true. Not for a second.
    Intelligent people watch a political debate or two, collect information, formulate an opinion, and then make their decision.

There are people who are voting for Trump who are not going to swayed by the debate.

I did not intend that like to be all inclusive. Sure, there are Trump supporters who are on the fence. But there's also a set of voters who are not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom