SOLD: Yugoslavian M70AB2 AK47 underfolder, original furniture and thick receiver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Sold and paid for.

This is a Yugoslavian M70AB2 using the original RPK trunnion and thick receiver. It is NOT the M70AB2T that was produced later using the standard trunnion and thinner AK receiver. This is built from an original full Yugo kit on a DCI US receiver, not a post-2005 barrel ban kit with a US barrel. It has the flip up grenade launcher sights but the night sights have been coated over. I do not have a grenade launching attachment but they are easily available online. I took the awful US made plastic furniture off of it and brought it back to its true self with Yugo wood handguards and a Yugo pistol grip. To maintain 922r compliance with the Yugo furniture I replaced the original gas piston and muzzle brake with US versions. The gas piston is a stainless steel ak-builder and the slant brake is from CNC Warrior. You can use any foreign magazine or drum and still be legal. I am the original owner and the round count is under 100 rounds. The condition is excellent it has been stored in a safe. I will include one magazine and an original Yugo bayonet with the rifle.

Original Yugo wood is on the rifle but I also have some Ironwood Designs teak wood handguards that are finished and fitted. These are shown in the last two pictures below. They are not included in the price but I will add them for $50. Teak wood is no longer available from Ironwood Designs and a set of Yugo handguards now costs $93 shipped. The original handguards look great but the Ironwood really are beautiful.

These rifles have sold for as much as $1,850 on Gunbroker as you can see in these completed auctions.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=323950387 ($1,850)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=323436660 ($1,505)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=323337655 ($1,499)

I'd rather sell it locally to someone at what I believe is a fair price. I'd also like to not see it turned around and sold on Gunbroker by someone who thinks gun flipping is a good idea. With that in mind I will not commit to a sale until one day after this is initially posted. First priority will go to members I know and those who have been active on the board. Second priority goes to new members who will fill out a bill of sale (must have LA driver's license/photo ID) and swear on their honor they won't sell it on Gunbroker :) If you want to buy the rifle send me a PM and let me know.

My selling price is $850 firm, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. I’m not looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. I’ll try and answer any questions to the best of my ability.

p621zyln4369ao9mgzm.jpg

wzoldnnn22u6y72c5ee.jpg

tlzm9nlukmkyay4eloyl.jpg

wu1oun1ahvko44830fso.jpg

1trnie3142o8cy0aiup2.jpg

l8wlny2i0fm7q5mz8ed.jpg

u0knlibylykqmifx2ar0.jpg

2vvw83nxxqtfy8vy5s1.jpg

Rifle with Ironwood Designs Teak handguards (not included in base price)

xylzqmwwsxf8lrp9cm.jpg

sanbi0jalpwb6bi5a4vw.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JohncSmith
    Top Bottom