I Don't Know Where To Post This

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria

Smokeless needs to be under pressure to burn efficiently. That's one of its strengths. That's also one of the many details in developing loads that produce small groups (truly the main factor in handloading).

That guy d**n sure had me on the edge of my seat when he had the aerosol can lit!

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Yeah - let's NOT try to duplicate that hair spray trick , especially at the loading bench.
    Did you see that guys last name, Hornady. I was surprised at 1st but I think he knew what he was doing.

Bolt Head, did you pic up they said AR style rifle but showed an AK. I think someone will try an attack before the election, I just pray they catch them all.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Did you see that guys last name, Hornady. I was surprised at 1st but I think he knew what he was doing.

Bolt Head, did you pic up they said AR style rifle but showed an AK. I think someone will try an attack before the election, I just pray they catch them all.
    I did not pick up on that. I listened to the video far more than I watched it. I'll go see.
    Good lookin' out!

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I saw it that time, Abby Normal. They really stop at nothing to paint ARs in a negative light.

The idea of a possible attack is why I've posted the few videos about the terrorist activities. Combine that with the millions who've illegally crossed the Southern border. No telling how many are here "legally" as well.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Commiela bussing in supporters. How much did she have to pay them? I know she said she like the yellow school bus but were those electric?

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Presidential net worth before & after leaving office. It’s amazing how Clinton & Obama made so much while in office serving The People.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tony_Jacobs
    Top Bottom