You'll be voting for Harris for sure after watching this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Haitians & Lesbians Eat What!!!!!
    27564C86-5092-406B-8C58-F3753EBA4ED4.jpeg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Everyone should forget about the debate. Trump sucked. He's never been a great debater. Trump is an A-hole! But I would rather have an A-hole running my government than shadow puppet masters.

I think I can clearly say with very good standing, that after Cackling Sally did that softball ABC interview 3 days ago, this woman has no clue what the US Presidency entails, has no cogent policies, and absolutely does not know the definition of "specifics!"

Anyone who is voting for this vapid storyteller is doing so for ideological tribalism, or has Trump Derangement Syndrome way too seriously. Because, you are not doing it for the betterment of YOUR country! In recent memory, I doubt there has been a far less prepared person trying to con their way into the presidency than this moron.

I may think Trump is an A-hole, but he is clearly and by far the better hope for this country!

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    When Donald Trump loses this election, Republicans who voted for him in their primaries are going to be the ones to blame. Not Kamala. Not Democrats. Not Illuminati. Not Taylor Swift. No immigrants. Making a low-IQ blow-hard your nominee and essentially head of your party, you gave Democrats the opening. Had you elected a less divisive, half-sane, half-intelligent nominee and let the Democrats run Biden (Don't interrupt your "enemy" when they're busy making a mistake), this election would have been on cruise control. Instead, DJT had to make sure to point out how unfit Joe Biden was to the point where Democrats had no choice but to pivot.

Republicans need to come to grips with the fact that DJT is a cancer to the party and he will have to be excised. I'm legit rooting for a healthy Republican party...Democrats aren't great at a lot of things and we need balance. A weak Republican party tilts the scale too far.

Last edited:

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    When Donald Trump loses this election, Republicans who voted for him in their primaries are going to be the ones to blame. Not Kamala. Not Democrats. Not Illuminati. Not Taylor Swift. No immigrants. Making a low-IQ blow-hard your nominee and essentially head of your party, you gave Democrats the opening. Had you elected a less divisive, half-sane, half-intelligent nominee and let the Democrats run Biden (Don't interrupt your "enemy" when they're busy making a mistake), this election would have been on cruise control. Instead, DJT had to make sure to point out how unfit Joe Biden was to the point where Democrats had no choice but to pivot.

Republicans need to come to grips with the fact that DJT is a cancer to the party and he will be have to excised. I'm legit rooting for a healthy Republican party...Democrats aren't great at a lot of things and we need balance. A weak Republican party tilts to scale too far.
    You sound pretty reasonable about this. Prepare for the attacks! :dogkeke:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Except this isn't an immigrant. This is 27 year old US Citizen Alexis Farrell from Canton, OH. So JD Vance and Trump both were wrong. Again.
    If you are correct (there are quite a few articles on your side), that does not mean Trump/Vance were wrong. The video showed ONE individual, not the entire 20,000 Haitians in that area.

(I couldn't reply until now. I'm involved in something that has quite a few million dollars at stake)

What is going to happen with all this is the same thing that happened with covid and the covid vaccines. The left and the right had opposing opinions, then little by little the truth came out, and for some time now the FLOODS of truth have been too strong to contain, now the vaccinated are a laughing stock, even the quiet or regretful ones. The only covid-19-vaccinated I hurt for are the children that were vaccinated via their parents/guardians. That is all.

The cat eater (she killed it, and I guess it could be up in the air if she was eating it or not...I'll give you that one) is only one. Don't let yourself forget that.

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I do question why that female did not "smile" when told to, but did show her teeth when shown what to do. I want to hear that female's voice. She never spoke. She did act somewhat like she didn't speak English.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Except this isn't an immigrant. This is 27 year old US Citizen Alexis Farrell from Canton, OH. So JD Vance and Trump both were wrong. Again.
    And Trump didn't post that video. I did.
    If it's true that the female in the video I posted is a U.S. citizen, then I'm wrong. That doesn't mean Trump's wrong.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    If you are correct (there are quite a few articles on your side), that does not mean Trump/Vance were wrong. The video showed ONE individual, not the entire 20,000 Haitians in that area.

(I couldn't reply until now. I'm involved in something that has quite a few million dollars at stake)

What is going to happen with all this is the same thing that happened with covid and the covid vaccines. The left and the right had opposing opinions, then little by little the truth came out, and for some time now the FLOODS of truth have been too strong to contain, now the vaccinated are a laughing stock, even the quiet or regretful ones. The only covid-19-vaccinated I hurt for are the children that were vaccinated via their parents/guardians. That is all.

The cat eater (she killed it, and I guess it could be up in the air if she was eating it or not...I'll give you that one) is only one. Don't let yourself forget that.

If I'm going to make wild accusations, and I'm not saying this can't be true for the sake of how statistics work, you can still bet your ass that I'm going to have rock-solid, irrefutable proof that it happened and be willing to back it up. Instead of those two walking it back; call it a misunderstanding if you need to save PR face, they double down despite the fact that not a single news outlet, government official, law enforcement officer, arrest record, police report, masses of "Missing Pet" signs....nothing...is floating around. You posting the video passing it off as proof makes you and every single other person doing the same thing wrong. JD Vance and Donald Trump making the claim at all despite having zero proof makes them wrong.

Let's occam razor this thing out...what is the simplest explanation? That an entire city of nearly 60k residents, many of whom had their pets stolen/eaten, are all being silenced along with the government officials (keep in mind that JD Vance is a senator from that state), police force, and allllll the conservative news media outlets looking to corroborate it.

or

Some politicians looking to rile up their voter base, many of whom are anti-immigration, latch on to a rumor they heard and repeated it before verifying the accuracy.

Which is more likely?

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah

Some politicians looking to rile up their voter base, many of whom are anti-immigration, latch on to a rumor they heard and repeated it before verifying the accuracy.

Which is more likely?

As a life long conservative i can tell you without a doubt that Conservatives are 99.9% pro legal immigration.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    As a life long conservative i can tell you without a doubt that Conservatives are 99.9% pro legal immigration.

Awesome! Me too...which is why I have no problem with Haitians living in Springfield, OH; because they're there legally since Haiti is one of 16 countries eligible for temporary protection status through Feb. 3, 2026 by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    If I'm going to make wild accusations, and I'm not saying this can't be true for the sake of how statistics work, you can still bet your ass that I'm going to have rock-solid, irrefutable proof that it happened and be willing to back it up. Instead of those two walking it back; call it a misunderstanding if you need to save PR face, they double down despite the fact that not a single news outlet, government official, law enforcement officer, arrest record, police report, masses of "Missing Pet" signs....nothing...is floating around. You posting the video passing it off as proof makes you and every single other person doing the same thing wrong. JD Vance and Donald Trump making the claim at all despite having zero proof makes them wrong.

Let's occam razor this thing out...what is the simplest explanation? That an entire city of nearly 60k residents, many of whom had their pets stolen/eaten, are all being silenced along with the government officials (keep in mind that JD Vance is a senator from that state), police force, and allllll the conservative news media outlets looking to corroborate it.

or

Which is more likely?
    I'm not making wild accusations. LOL

I will continue posting things as I find them. Think back to covid and you should remember how this same government and media pushed the jab, spoke against a pair of treatments that actually work against covid, skewed the statistics, and tried to cover up deaths from the vaccines.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria

or

Which is more likely?
    So you're claiming Vance, a senator of that state, is lying about it?

Top Bottom