Zimmerman caught speeding again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I like how the cop was quoted in the end of the article

"We treat George Zimmerman like we treat anyone"

Maybe the news media will take a hint...

Bradb4178

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Ruston / Baton Rouge
    Just because of all the stuff that happened with him the news will post anything that he does. i bet if he stole a grape from walmart i bet he would be on the front page.

Bradb4178

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Ruston / Baton Rouge
    I was just reading the google news section and low and behold another zimmerman story of how his wife is leaving him now. Like yall said every little thing will be published and its all pointless publicity.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Hey, I got stopped and ticketed for 15 over recently, it didnt make the news for some reason though. I even went and talked to the mayor to keep it from going to my insurance, surely this should be a headline!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Actually his wife leaving him is well worth watching. How much is shared privately via pillow talk? Legally spouses are not typically allowed on the stand a similar reasons. But she has proven she likes talk shows. She has reached out to tearfully apologize to the Martin family.

A woman scorned.
    Pillow talk, and talk shows
    And a murder, justified or not.

Yup it's going to get interesting.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    That statement makes me sad for America :(

Leave that **** to Maury Povich and Springer.

No, not for that reason.
    I genuinely avoid Housewifes of Wherever. And Kim Kardasian makes no sense. I can't care less about his pre-shooting history or his marriage in general.

No, I meant its interesting to watch because I think she's going to eventually spill some of that pillow talk. She's going to fill in a couple pieces of the puzzle.

There are many many reasons not to take the stand, but if their marriage is one of them, then the defense may have known IF he took the stand, a perjury trial would be imminent based on a pissed off future ex wife.

I don't have any reason to base that on except for her tearful apology to the family. She's either about to embellish/lie badly or drop a few private admissions.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I don't know - it sounds like the reasons you're interested in it are the same reasons people I know watch shitty daytime talk shows.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    And as much as it sucks, it does matter.

Because of Zimmerman, and Aurora, and Sandy Hook... For whatever reason we may think its overkill, these events are in the media and changing gun laws.

Now given, Colorado are holding special polls because of these laws but the point is, they were made.

If she says something flashy enough, it could get Florida law makers attention.

Maybe I'm wearing tin foil but this divorce plus his non-absolute story... I mean, many believe he wasn't guilty but it was not a good shoot.

I think if she gets the right ear of the right sympathic anti-gunner, it could go one way. Maybe.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I don't know - it sounds like the reasons you're interested in it are the same reasons people I know watch shitty daytime talk shows.

How many people have rabidly defended him in the name of self defense?

What if he is more guilty than we know?

What if he did get away with murder?

She has the power to share those marital secrets.

And then what happens based on that knowledge, to the next guy.

Do you think they treated the next tot mom the same way they treated Casey Anthony? The next spousal killing in Hollywood was treated just a bit different too. Kid gloves. Careful, because the last one got away.

Society reflects on the courtroom.

But that's my opinion. You don't have to agree. :) it is sad but IMO, a possibility she's going to be important for a short time.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    You know what they say.......lipstick on a pig and all. :ugh:

15041875_1.jpg

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Actually his wife leaving him is well worth watching. How much is shared privately via pillow talk? Legally spouses are not typically allowed on the stand a similar reasons. But she has proven she likes talk shows. She has reached out to tearfully apologize to the Martin family.

A woman scorned.
    Pillow talk, and talk shows
    And a murder, justified or not.

Yup it's going to get interesting.

What murder?

I just don't get your affinity for a savage.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    What murder?

I just don't get your affinity for a savage.

By defintion , one killing another is murder. Homicide.

Hence the term, justifiable homicide.

Where did I say I thought Martin was a good child?

Edit to add: I was incorrect. According to Webster, murder is unlawful or questionable killing. Fine. Wrong term. But regardless, immediately after I did clarify it with justified or not. Either way. It still stands... This isn't the BS of before.

You know, disagreeing with people here is ok. Jack and I often work through differents sides of an issue. And I appreciate it because normally most people I like here is polite with their opposing view. As I try to be. I even d,it when I know im performing a balancing act if my opinion is shaky. Just above I indicated my opinion of her future admissions may be worth attention could be tin foil.

But a few, such as this comment above, has really ruined BS. Taking one opinion and running off in a direction totally irrevelant and off the wall from what was said. Among other things lately.

I'm done.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom