Zimmerman caught speeding again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    No, not for that reason.
    I genuinely avoid Housewifes of Wherever. And Kim Kardasian makes no sense. I can't care less about his pre-shooting history or his marriage in general.

No, I meant its interesting to watch because I think she's going to eventually spill some of that pillow talk. She's going to fill in a couple pieces of the puzzle.

There are many many reasons not to take the stand, but if their marriage is one of them, then the defense may have known IF he took the stand, a perjury trial would be imminent based on a pissed off future ex wife.

I don't have any reason to base that on except for her tearful apology to the family. She's either about to embellish/lie badly or drop a few private admissions.

Because Ex Wives NEVER lie about their husbands during divorces!!!!!:rolleyes:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I was in no way impolite. Thoughout the entire mess, your sympathy has leaned heavily in favor of Trayvon. You have questioned every move GZ made. You just characterized him as a murderer, for defending himself from an animal who chose to be an animal. One who was on top of him, beating him and and saying "You're going to die, tonight."

I don't get it. And it is not impolite to wonder.

I wonder if the guys here, who have served overseas find it impolite to have their duty referred to as murder. Justified or not.

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I was in no way impolite. Thoughout the entire mess, your sympathy has leaned heavily in favor of Trayvon. You have questioned every move GZ made. You just characterized him as a murderer, for defending himself from an animal who chose to be an animal. One who was on top of him, beating him and and saying "You're going to die, tonight."

I don't get it. And it is not impolite to wonder.

I wonder if the guys here, who have served overseas find it impolite to have their duty referred to as murder. Justified or not.

I agree with your points, and yes i did.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom