Zimmerman/Martin - 2nd degree Murder Trial

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I know most folks no this. Drugs are illegal. Even marijuana. The only difference between a petty criminal and a major offender is ambition. Most people seem to forget ole Trayvon was caught with stolen property and tools used for committing break in's. And he just happened to be behind the buildings when confronted. Well, what do you know... Where I'm from we call that casing an area.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I know most folks no this. Drugs are illegal. Even marijuana. The only difference between a petty criminal and a major offender is ambition. Most people seem to forget ole Trayvon was caught with stolen property and tools used for committing break in's. And he just happened to be behind the buildings when confronted. Well, what do you know... Where I'm from we call that casing an area.

Me too

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I find it curious that ALL of Zimmerman's past errors are "explained away" and is "of no issue" including ignoring the dispatcher and choosing to pursue the guy on foot yet wearing a hoodie, using marijuana and only God knows what else makes Treyvon automatically guilty...

I think so... You seem to forget, Zimmerman was the victim. Z was not trying to kill T. He was patrolling his neighborhood. Ole T got angry, as most people do when they are doing something wrong and are confronted by someone trying to stop them, and then proceeded to bash in Z's head. Where is the mystery? In my opinion, Z's past should not even come into play. He's the victim...[/QUOTE]

How would you know that he was the victim? Because proclaimed himself to be so?

All we have is one man's testimony. And lying police officers who were sweeping a lot under the rug until the media jackals organized (and they have a different agenda).

No, put aside what he claims and objectively study the evidence.

How a person's exhibited character can be omitted is asinine as well. Me. Z has power issues, delusions of grandeur supported by his father's influence and has exhibited poor decision making and self-control. He has become a folk hero of sorts because of this which is a sign that a large swathe of our society is I'll.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I know you try to present yourself as objective and the voice of reason, and you seem to think your the only one that can possibly offer any intelligent perspective. Well your wrong!

It does not matter what brought them together... It doesn't matter. Trayvon was trying to kill Martin Zimmerman and Zimmerman defended his life by killing Treyvon. That's it. The rest is smoke and mirrors. They could have just been eating together, drinking together, taking a bath together, whatever, it doesn't matter. When someone is attempting to take your life or cause you great bodily injury you have the right to defend yourself with deadly force. All the rest is smoke and mirrors. Again, it's the blacks trying to turn this into something racial. Trayvon was an up and coming criminal. What can whites or society do to prevent that?

Yeah, it's always the blacks being racial; whites are incapable.

There are Arse Hats on both sides. WHO has made this racial here? Unless you're black I've not read a post by the few blacks here pointing fingers at Whites and EVERYONE knows of Trey's baggage. Why don't y'all know about Zimmerman's? Why all of a sudden "their past behavior doesn't matter"? I question much about the reasoning skills, objectivity and leadership ability as well as overall character assessment and judgement.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    You say society is ill, why because they support a person who refused to roll over and become statistic? No to the contrary, society is ill because they nolonger know the differance between right and wrong. You say the police are lying? I mean, is everyone part of this grand scheme? The police didn't arrest Z because there was no reason too. The evidence supported his claims. The only reason anyone is angry, is because a white man defended himself against a black wannabe thug. The press jumped on this because they thought he was white, and probably catholic. Now your going to start listening to people talk about how he behaved on a job years ago. What about the people that have had nothing but good things to say about Zimmerman? They don't count? How do I know Zimmerman was the victim? Because the evidence supports it!

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You say society is ill, why because they support a person who refused to roll over and become statistic? No to the contrary, society is ill because they nolonger know the differance between right and wrong. You say the police are lying? I mean, is everyone part of this grand scheme? The police didn't arrest Z because there was no reason too. The evidence supported his claims. The only reason anyone is angry, is because a white man defended himself against a black wannabe thug. The press jumped on this because they thought he was white, and probably catholic. Now your going to start listening to people talk about how he behaved on a job years ago. What about the people that have had nothing but good things to say about Zimmerman? They don't count? How do I know Zimmerman was the victim? Because the evidence supports it!
    You NOR I were there. Your proclamations of what you BELIEVE happened are just that. You WISH him to be correct. Do you really expect him to state that he was wrong? Really? His father got involved to save his dim-witted, troubled son. And you worship him. Awesome.

So character doesn't matter, right? Oh, okay.

Ethics don't matter, either, right?

Nor common sense, apparently.

I'll leave you to your delusional ramblings of racially-based scenarios.

Good luck with that.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Somehow no matter how much we bat it around I think that we will not hear the dead guys statement.

On the surface it sounds like to me that Z was legal...some think misguided, IDK

Could Z have done things differently , well sure everything could be different, but if I were in the shoes I think Z was wearing I would have followed too, maybe at a longer distance though. Maybe the trial will have more to offer on that

Looking at the photos of Z's people the only race question I can answer is that Martin was black....like his Dad Barack.

As to me...it would matter not to me what color a person was, if they are not known in my neighborhood and are moving around in the dark...I'm gonna find out who they are.

This is all dependent on having a trial, I think though that the charges will be dropped.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Kel-Tec PF-9 ??

os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-044

os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-020

os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-031

os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-030

os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-037

os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-039

os-pictures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rayvon-martin-20120517,0,3413467.photogallery

:)

Interesting pics.

They do not show a broken nose (to me but it could have a minor fracture. No deviated cartilage. [should be significant swelling and there is not].

Head wounds are superficial (as they usually are). Head wounds bleed profusely. Not a lot of swelling.

Autopsy Report shows Treyvon only weighed 158 lbs. I was thinking/had read here that he was somewhere around 200 lbs.

Don't think the photos prove much - and rightfully not as they cannot tell you who did what and the sequence of events. Nor did I expect them to.

Thanks for the link as it does offer a visual of where the confrontation ended.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Somehow no matter how much we bat it around I think that we will not hear the dead guys statement.

On the surface it sounds like to me that Z was legal...some think misguided, IDK

Could Z have done things differently , well sure everything could be different, but if I were in the shoes I think Z was wearing I would have followed too, maybe at a longer distance though. Maybe the trial will have more to offer on that

Looking at the photos of Z's people the only race question I can answer is that Martin was black....like his Dad Barack.

As to me...it would matter not to me what color a person was, if they are not known in my neighborhood and are moving around in the dark...I'm gonna find out who they are.

This is all dependent on having a trial, I think though that the charges will be dropped.

There are racial angles but not as the vast majority believe with the defective "White Hispanic" (he isn't) and "Afro-Peruvian" crap.

His father is Jewish. It's a Jewish dominated town like many communities in southern Florida.

No one wishes to hear it; so be it.

We are laughingstock.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    There are racial angles but not as the vast majority believe with the defective "White Hispanic" (he isn't) and "Afro-Peruvian" crap.

His father is Jewish. It's a Jewish dominated town like many communities in southern Florida.

No one wishes to hear it; so be it.

We are laughingstock.

:doh:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Did anyone hear the girl who was on the phone speaking with Trayvon around the time of the incidet?

Why in Hell people refuse/cannot speak common freakin' English is totally beyond me.

Totally broken English.

Totally disheartening...

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So Mjolnir, you are saying Zimmerman is getting a freebie because his father is Jewish?

JR1572
    If Z were black as was the community leaders including his father who is a retired magistrate and the dead person was not black what would you think? All the more if it's KNOWN their views of other races.

Of course, many avert their eyes and ears to this so to many reading this it will appear to be rubbish.

Add to the FACT that with the Domestic Violence and Assaulting an Officer charges there is no way in Hades you or I would legally have a pistol, much less a concealed pistol license.

Take it as you wish. It's blatantly obvious to some.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So these show closed but is this the final disposition as well ?

From the Orange County, FL Circuit Court Clerk of the Court Records page: http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
    Record Count: 4
    Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date
    Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
    2005-CF-009525-A-O
    ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
    10/05/1983

07/18/2005
    Div 10
    OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
    Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
    BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
    2005-MM-010436-A-O
    ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
    10/05/1983

07/18/2005
    Orlando
    Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
    Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
    2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
    Div 44
    44, TBA

Domestic Violence
    Closed - SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
    Div 46
    White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
    Closed - SRS

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i say Z gets off just in time for the Nov election.. the mob will be energized and motivated to vote for Obama thus turning the election into a social and racial fight...

Top Bottom