Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Here's a post I made to facebook. I was hoping it might get through to some of the libtard friends/family I have, but I doubt it'll do much good:

At the crux of this trial, is that fact that even though George Zimmerman made some mistakes that created a bad situation, that did not strip him of his right to defend himself. Just as a women who makes mistakes in social settings is not stripped of her right to avoid sexual assault/rape. That being said, it is a terrible thing when anyone loses their life, and I feel horrible for the family and friends of Trayvon Martin. I can only hope that this case can serve as an example to those who carry firearms for their defense. May we realize the seriousness of our actions and the need to act judiciously while carrying.

Last edited:

hpcatx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Greater New Orleans Area
    The disclaimer at the end of the story:

*DISCLAIMER: The National Report is an online portal for "citizen journalists". The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

How does a citizen in this situation violate another's civil rights. Definitely BS article.

jguilletjr

Saw Bones
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    Zimmerman Verdict

I believe George Zimmerman Acted in Self Defense. I also believe Trayvon Martin was not "up to no good." I agree he was suspicious.
    There was a series of poor decisions by both parties that led to the tragedy.

I hope we can all learn from this. Maybe then a death, and a ruined life will not be all in vain. My prayers go out to both families, and to America that we can all live and learn.

I am not saying we should ever forget, but we all need to put it behind us and move forward.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I thought that was the BEST comment by either team after the verdict!

I like Mark O'Mara. He hammered the media claiming they, "Ran over" Zimmerman.
    Jesse Jackson is now on television requesting the Justice "take this to a new level". I guess the DOJ and Obama Administration will get involved. What a farce
    . Jesse is looking for a payoff somewhere.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    I like Mark O'Mara. He hammered the media claiming they, "Ran over" Zimmerman.
    Jesse Jackson is now on television requesting the Justice "take this to a new level". I guess the DOJ and Obama Administration will get involved. What a farce
    . Jesse is looking for a payoff somewhere.

DOJ & Administration have been involved since day one. DOJ spent tax dollars & helped organize rallys aganist Zimmerman. We no longer have a DOJ in this country. Thank God those women on the jury looked at the evidence presented to them & made what they believed to be the right decision. Everyone who is hollering about race appear to be the real racists in this country. This who thing was played from a political aspect & it blew up in their face.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Doesn't the court house need to be open to file charges? Someone has to give the paperwork to the clerk of court, and I doubt many clerks are in at 10 PM, on saturday night.

Fify

But, then again, doesn't the DOJ have its own, in house judges?

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    OMG can all of my fellow BayouShooters check in and let us know you're alright!

Damn, you could have at least waited until someone said "SEE I TOLD YOU! LOAD UP!" :rofl:

Read last night that after the verdict, there were more reporters than protesters so the reporters had to wait in line to interview those Trayvon Supporters who actually stuck around afterwards. Most just threw their **** down and left.

JayKay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    For me it was always "who attacked who?"

That was important to me also, but here is where I drew my line. Regardless of who started it, the moment TM mounted GZ it escalated the situation to a whole new level. This wasn't a UFC fight with a referee. To me, in a street fight when one person mounts another person, it is for only one purpose -- to cause great bodily injury or death. I think the defense did a great job, but I think they could have painted that picture more clearly.

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    I saw multiple people smiling and what not and showing a totally different attitude when they were not being spoken to by the reporters. I was flipping from cnn and fox so I am not sure what channel I saw them on.

I didn't tune-in to CNN. I was watching FOX exclusively and I saw none of that...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom