126 Breakthrough Cases of Covid in Louisiana.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

?"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

?"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

?"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

? "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"

? "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"

? "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

?"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"

?"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?" Government: "To protect others."

?"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?" Government: "NO"

? "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

If after reading this you still decide to get the "vaccine*
    Thanks Joey

YES, I got my 2nd shot 5 weeks ago at the VA Hospital.

This high survival rate does not account for long term organ damage. As I said earlier in this thread, a good friend of mine suffered renal failure only 6 months after being sick for an entire month from Covid. He is only 38 years old. His doctor gave him the Pfizer vaccine, but only after the fact.

Several Governors and Mayors(including Cantrell) have said that restrictions will be lifted further after the vaccination rate goes up and infections go down.

Your posts on this are mostly based on subjective opinions and old information. It does remind me of the kind of stuff the liberals say about guns. Things like guns don’t protect you and it’s all an agenda for the NRA and industry to make money of of death..........

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    I think its all ********. I think this virus is Bull ****. I only know like 2 or 3 people who got seriously ill from it. They are shutting down the planet like this is the CONTAGION, when its not. If it wasn't for the news reporting "COVID" I would have no idea that anything is different than normal. It is not apparent that there is a virus going around. Its just not apparent. Hospital rooms are largely empty. This is possibly the biggest scale hoax in human history. And the mask thing is a joke, if you're sitting at a table you can take your mask off, but if you stand up then you have to put a mask on because there is a deadly virus going around and you don't want to kill people?? Seriously? Do you people take that **** seriously?? Its a joke.

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

?"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"

?"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

?"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

?"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

? "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"

? "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"

? "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

?"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"

?"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?" Government: "To protect others."

?"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?" Government: "NO"

? "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

If after reading this you still decide to get the "vaccine*
    Thanks Joey

YES THIS. amazing post my friend

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    SMH

The vaccine will reduce the chances of you getting it and if you do it greatly reduces the chances of you getting severely sickened by the virus. This isn't new info..... based on that, still wear a mask to reduce the chances of passing it on.

Are masks 100% effective? No. It just reduces the chances of passing it on.

I don't see what is so hard to get here.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    SMH

The vaccine will reduce the chances of you getting it and if you do it greatly reduces the chances of you getting severely sickened by the virus. This isn't new info..... based on that, still wear a mask to reduce the chances of passing it on.

Are masks 100% effective? No. It just reduces the chances of passing it on.

I don't see what is so hard to get here.

They are about to lift the mask suggestion for vaccinated people and they have already said elderly people that are vaccinated can hug their grandchildren etc. According to a doctor on Fox News they are just awaiting the finalization on a few studies to lift more restrictions on vaccinated people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And recently they advised vaccinated people are no longer required to quarantine if exposed to someone with Covid.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I think its all ********. I think this virus is Bull ****. I only know like 2 or 3 people who got seriously ill from it. They are shutting down the planet like this is the CONTAGION, when its not. If it wasn't for the news reporting "COVID" I would have no idea that anything is different than normal. It is not apparent that there is a virus going around. Its just not apparent. Hospital rooms are largely empty. This is possibly the biggest scale hoax in human history. And the mask thing is a joke, if you're sitting at a table you can take your mask off, but if you stand up then you have to put a mask on because there is a deadly virus going around and you don't want to kill people?? Seriously? Do you people take that **** seriously?? Its a joke.

If you want to dip your head in the sand, then that is your choice. Nothing is going to convince you here! President Trump had caught the virus. He recovered only due to his high level of care. Trump also pushed for and facilitated the development of a Covid-19 vaccine from preexisting research on Covid type viruses(including SARS) since 1993.

The American vaccines are very much part of the legacy of President Donald Trump. Did Trump lie to us? Even the libs are not accusing Trump of that. Trump stated his vaccination in January. This vaccine is not as new as you think it is. M-RNA vaccines have been in development since 1990.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Part of Trump's legacy is that he downplayed the virus knowing that it was worse than just a flu.

He did put the money out to encourage vaccine development though.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I got the Pfizer vaccine. Sick for a week and infection at injection site. My Doctor said if I reacted like this to the vaccine had I gotten the virus I would have been hospitalized or died.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    well as for me in my house.... 451 days in counting during the "covid-19 virus" and being a front line employee, not wearing a mask except at checkpoint to enter work, no mask in any store i go into, not stayin in a basement, with over 1,998 hours regular time and over 1,000 hours of overtime again working as a front line employee around all kinds of people i am still covid 19 free... No i am not getting the vaccine... To much what if, not enough research of long term or even short term issues for me...

With that being said I am not againts the vaccine, nor am i againts sombody wearing a mask or gloves if they like.... I think we all should have the freedom to decide what we want the right to have the right to pursue happiness .. It is deff needed for specific people and health issues, i understand that... Like insulin for the diabetic.... blood pressure med ect...

To GOD be the GLORY...

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    My Wife has a crazy Aunt who ran out to buy her first firearm in 2016 due to her fear of Hillary Clinton. She did not consult me for advice or ask me to take her to the range. She purchased a Shield 9mm at Jefferson Gun Outlet, took it to the range, and could not stand shooting it with 124gr ball! After she told us the story, I offered to give her instruction with a Ruger Mark IV .22 and later with a G17L(larger gun with less recoil.) She then told us that she now hates guns and tossed her Shield into the attic!

On Easter Sunday, her Aunt told me that she is not going to get any vaccines( including flu) because God is protecting her and has been bar hopping in Uptown and Metairie looking for a younger replacement for her husband. After overhearing this, my Wife pulled me out the room by my shirt.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Moral to the story it sounds like you can find a pistol for pretty cheap only been stored in the attic for a little while Couple of 20s got a long way at the bar lol
    My Wife has a crazy Aunt who ran out to buy her first firearm in 2016 due to her fear of Hillary Clinton. She did not consult me for advice or ask me to take her to the range. She purchased a Shield 9mm at Jefferson Gun Outlet, took it to the range, and could not stand shooting it with 124gr ball! After she told us the story, I offered to give her instruction with a Ruger Mark IV .22 and later with a G17L(larger gun with less recoil.) She then told us that she now hates guns and tossed her Shield into the attic!

On Easter Sunday, her Aunt told me that she is not going to get any vaccines( including flu) because God is protecting her and has been bar hopping in Uptown and Metairie looking for a younger replacement for her husband. After overhearing this, my Wife pulled me out the room by my shirt.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I guess there’s something in our genetics or in our mental disorders I’ve never gotten a flu vaccine in my life before I’ve had the flu and it never was that bad I know some people who have gotten the vaccine and have gotten the flu and act like it killed him I guess different people have different tolerances... A common cold goes around and some people act like they’re bedridden and some people keep working in the field on a tractor .. some people can’t get a headache without taking four Tylenol and going home from work early other people work all day eat it up ..different strokes for different folks I guess what makes the world go round we was all the same and be boring

Top Bottom