Pimp My Fal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well guys I have sent one of my FAL's off to OLE ROCKMUP at TCUSTOMS check out his site at www.TCustomsLLC.com for a face lift. He has been in contact with his progress and it seems he is in new territory discovering the interworking of a FAL. I hope he is having fun with it.
    I am hoping he will add to this post with some progression photo's and updates. It will be another month or so before it is complete but I am sure this will be one slick rifle when completed! Stay tuned for updates!

KT

These photo's are of the rifle as he received it LESS the GRENADE LAUNCHER SIGHTS, I removed them and installed a standard gas plug.

2ndfalrightside.jpg

2ndfalleftside.jpg

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Thanks guys but it DOESN'T look like that anymore!! I think ROCKMUP has it in MANY pieces right now! I don't have a clue what it looks like right now!

And now I have my other one starting a new face lift as well!

Starting photo is this!

fal1.jpg

More to come on this one as well! As parts arrive it will make a small tranisition.

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    When you finish experimenting on KT's I might have a parts kit to assemble . Got a parts kit just need to get the US parts and receiver to finish it up

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    kd5hlx, I think Nomad, 2nd here may have a few receivers left. If not I know where there are a couple DSA type 1's with carry handle cuts, and 2 or 3 type 2's w/chc.

Also do a search for griffon5 on gunbroker, Falcon parts for all your 922R componets. Great people and great prices.

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    kd5hlx, I think Nomad, 2nd here may have a few receivers left. If not I know where there are a couple DSA type 1's with carry handle cuts, and 2 or 3 type 2's w/chc.

Also do a search for griffon5 on gunbroker, Falcon parts for all your 922R componets. Great people and great prices.

Yep, got a couple left since all you dushes bailed...

As far as pimping.... Real flash hider, chop it to 16, and Para kit.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Dushes??? Well not sure what that is BUT this douche, did not buy a receiver that you have because it wasn't a type 2, that is the main reason, second reason I found quite a few cheaper. BUT I have done just like I told you I would, and that was to let people know you had some, your business to work out details and price. ;)

Real Flash Hider? Care to expound on that? And why would someone take a perfect 20 inch barrel and slash it? I am sure you are aware of the required parts change out required to convert a 50.00 to a 50.63?
    Much more practical to get a para kit and build another rifle.
    Now if you have a complete PARA or even a PARA kit for sale, give me some details!

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Just received some new wood for the FAL II project. Waiting for a few more pieces parts and will be ready to start the transformation.

French Walnut US HAND CARVED w/ selector cut Pistol Grip
    Below is MY new wood but not my steel!

100_1705.jpg

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I'm not telling you!
    but I sure do like that wood. Whoever did it, did a very nice job

He does a SUPER job, this was actually a "seconds" there is a screw up on the butt stock, but if I didn't show it to you, you probably wouldn't find it. BUT he knocked off $200 for it! Still cost me a small fortune!

You will see it soon!

Last edited:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I'd love to make a nice set foe one of my AK's.

Seriously though, I stripped your gun down and re coated it. Seems to be a recurring theme here lately.
    I don't know what was up with your hand guards and stock but they did not like having coating applied to them. Well, I won. lol

Top Bottom