Pimp My Fal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    They are all YOURS!
    I was thinking about today while looking around my shop all the Harley BS on the walls sure would make a nice bar room setup for Harley memorabilia!
    If you are just going to hang them for decorations, you wouldn't need to weld them. I will let the caps stay with them, I have one spike cap that will also stay on the tanks. Just a good cleaning and wax they should look pretty good!

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    heres a teaser KJ

KJFAL.jpg

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    For those that might not know, these are far from done. There is more negative stencil work to be done and a third color shading, then a clear coate

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    ???? Not really sure what NEGATIVE stenciling really is, I guess I will just have to play the wait and see game! GAWD I love it when a plan comes together!

This is why I pay people to do things that THEY know WTH they are doing! Saves me time and MONEY! Not to mention the headaches!
    Hey don't get too overwhelmed and forget to do the mags!

OK I'll hush so you can do your magic!

BTW, I saw that glock slide with the skulls! That was KILLER! I sure do have a nice XD 45 UNFIRED that would look mighty cool with the skulls! And a .40 that may need some "NEGATIVE" stencil work done on it too! ;)

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    ???? Not really sure what NEGATIVE stenciling really is, I guess I will just have to play the wait and see game! GAWD I love it when a plan comes together!

This is why I pay people to do things that THEY know WTH they are doing! Saves me time and MONEY! Not to mention the headaches!
    Hey don't get too overwhelmed and forget to do the mags!

OK I'll hush so you can do your magic!

BTW, I saw that glock slide with the skulls! That was KILLER! I sure do have a nice XD 45 UNFIRED that would look mighty cool with the skulls! And a .40 that may need some "NEGATIVE" stencil work done on it too! ;)

???? Not really sure what NEGATIVE stenciling really is, I guess I will just have to play the wait and see game! Well Rock what is NEGATIVE stenciling? Show me something MISTER...... ')

You dork, do you read your PM's ? lol
    I told you what a neg. stencil was.
    Cliff notes; female stencil

Mags were done then just didn't make it into the pick.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    You dork, do you read your PM's ? lol
    I told you what a neg. stencil was.
    Cliff notes; female stencil

Mags were done then just didn't make it into the pick.

Dork or NOT I still do not know WTH a negative stencil or a female stencil is!
    Hell if I knew all that and knew how to do what you do, YOU wouldn't have a hobbie! :rofl:

I was hoping I would rawl you up just enuff to thow some more teasers at me! I am heading to the camp this weekend so I guess I will be leaving you alone to PLAY with YOUR FEMALE stencils! :mamoru::mamoru:

Top Bottom