Pimp My Fal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I knew you would! OR you would just BURN them!:mamoru:

The wood is French Walnut, this cat does most of it by hand from what I am told. The prices are high but due to it being so time intense he isn't getting rich!

Last edited:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    a little tease for you KJ. Just layin out some temp strips seeing what fits and looks right.
    DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Yeh, especially on the forearm. That is not all the stripes that will be on it either. Thats the reason for laying it out first. Its much easier to see than the stencil material.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Don't you :rofl: at me SPANKY! I said I was....scared !!! Don't get me wrong because I have all the trust in the world with Rockmup, but I also trust my wife's driving BUT she still scares the CRAP out of me!! ;)
    Now get your a$$ to work!!

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    OK Rockmup, what are you doing? Are you intentionally trying to keep my blood pressure elevated to above normal pressures just because you know you can?

Come ONNNNNN get me some pics, I need to see some SMOKE coming out of that PIPE!!
    ;)

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Sorry to hear that Todd! Hope you get to feeling better! Get well BEFORE you worry about the rifle, one thing I am NOT worried about and that I know it is safe with ya! It's new dress may have me concerned! :bowrofl::x: BUT at least I do know it's in good hands! GET WELL SOON BUDDY!!

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Thanks KT I've seem to have Bronchitis.

Shame that didn't come with a forearm to match.

Hope the bronchit clears up and you get to feeling better!

As far as the wood Handguards, they were mainly used on the "INCH" style FAL's Aussie, Canadian and a few others, EXCEPT for IZZY's they have their own wood HG's, also the guy that made the ButtStock and Pistol Grip may be venturing out and trying the HG's but from what I hear they are a muther to make. When I break down and build a L1A1 I have a set of Aussie HG"s for it. That will be an ALL woody!
    I am just undecided if I want my next one to be another standard style or if I want to try out a PARA style. Leaning heavy towards a PARA.

I have been considering this one!

Picture001.jpg

Last edited:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I was looking at the ones i have thinking they wouldn't be too hard for a guy with the equipment.

I'll put up some close up pics and maybe Grits can chime in.

KJ, your Tanks with the eagles on them, I want them 25.00 right ? Set them to the side and I'll get them when I bring you your gun.

Top Bottom